Law is Universal

The Lady, probably who was in her 50s shouted. "My son has been bullied, harassed and tortured, you have to take immediate actions"

Haneul tried to calm her down but that lady wasn't even considering listening to her. "Can I have a male officier, who'll be strong enough to deal with the case." The
lady shouted again.

A male officer came running to the desk and gestured Haneul to leave so that he could take over but this time Haneul was determined not to leave then the male officer bent downward and politely asserted "please it will only lead to a fight."

Haneul stood up and left the desk, she felt so disheartened, not only she got discriminated she let that lady discriminate her. Taking a deep breath she went back to the desk, reassuring the male officer that she would not argue and just study the case.

"So can you tell us what happened?" The officer politely asked the guy who sat beside the lady, he was about to explain but the lady interrupted her own son. "He was in a dumpster practising for his baseball tournament and suddenly a man came and started beating him and when my son tried to defend himself a woman who was with that man started hurting my son with something sharp and believe me officer he started bleeding from everywhere."

"Can you describe what they looked like?"

"Yes officer, we don't know about the man but that woman is the daughter of our business enemy and that's the reason they attacked my son." The lady said as she handed the picture to the officer.

The officer collected the picture and handed it to Haneul so she could do a background check on her. Haneul within half an hour found the whole bio data of that business rival's daughter, Kim Yoori. The lady and her son let rest assured that the officers would find her and that man and bring them in the police station and whenever that would happen they would contact them.

Haneul called Yoori on the phone many times to inform her about the complaint but Yoori didn't even answered her phone for once. Ultimately Haneul traced her location and went to capture the suspect, Kim Yoori all by herself.

***
Hjejin and Jong-Suk interrogated people through out their afternoon and found exactly what Hjejin wanted. All the victims were working unofficial jobs and baby-sitting was first on their list.

"Can we stop for now and eat something?" Jong-Suk said rubbing her stomach. Hjejin smiled and nodded.

As they drove towards the restaurant they noticed a police car of their station and Hjejin ordered Jong-Suk to stop the car. They got near the car which was parked in front of the veterinarian clinic and found Haneul all by herself with a woman.

Haneul showed her police batch to the   woman and demanded Yoori to come to the police station. Yoori scoffed at her and started walking away. Before she could walk away Hjejin got off the car and took Yoori's arm and bended them  behind her waist.

"Yah! Do you know who I'm?" Yoori yelled in pain.

"Ma'am whoever you are law is same for everyone and to find your identity we will have a lot of time to figure that out in the police station." Hjejin savagely remarked back.

Even though Yoori could kill three of them very easily but Lee Rang has told her to never mess with the government officer untill he's there because he loved to do that himself so she silently followed their orders. Hjejin joined Haneul to make sure Yoori could be escorted safely and Jong-Suk was left alone with his car.

"Did you find anything new about the missing cases" Haneul asked keeping her eyes straight on road.

"Yeah we did, I have a feeling we will find them soon."

Yoori interrupted. "Why even look for dead people?"

Hjejin looked at Yoori and it felt like she knew something, something very important about this case but at the second thought she shrugged it off.

At the police station.

Most of the officers were at patrolling or having lunch, so now they had to take care of this case. Haneul called the lady as her and her son's presence were necessary, Haneul also called Yoori's guardian because that's the legal procedure they had to follow, someone would had to come on her to defend her.

"Hello, this is XXX police station, officer Haneul speaking, your acquaintance Kim Yoori has been captured here for the charges of assault and violence, you can come with a lawyer to defend her."

A chuckle came from the other side that made Haneul to shiver in this heat. He chuckled again "I'll be there." The line went dead.

After a while, the lady came running with her son.
"Yeah you dared to touch my son, I'll kill you!" The woman grabbed Yoori's hair and started cursing at her but this time Yoori didn't held back and she kicked that woman on her stomach. Yoori came closer to her with that deadly gaze saying 'touch me again and you will regret it' and sat quietly waiting for Lee Rang to come.

"Yah! You two will do nothing, she kicked me." That lady winced in pain.

"Ma'am apparently you started it first so-" Hjejin stated but that woman started shouting. "WHY I'M EVEN TALKING TO YOU, WHERE ARE THE MALE OFFICERS, YOU WEAKLINGS CAN'T EVEN DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY. "

This indeed made Hjejin angry but instead of shouting she choose the civilised way.

"Ma'am I will call a male officer for you and then tell them everything; how you jumped at her, violently violated the laws and next you'll be the one inside the cell and how dare you look down on us, why because we are woman, for a fact you're a woman too who is defending her son. So think before you say or do next or else?"

This made that lady's mouth go dry, she instantly sat quietly at her seat as the investigation and interrogation took place. Haneul came back after the interrogation of 15 minutes and said "that lady has already been interrogated but Mrs Kim said nothing about this case and said she will first wait for her guardian to come."

Hjejin nodded and took the file from Haneul's hand.
"Senior your bracelet has fallen on the ground so i picked it, I'll give it back after I come from the bathroom." Haneul said hurriedly and rushed towards the washroom making Hjejin slightly chuckle .

Hjejin walked randomly as she waited for the case to proceed, her head was low, her eyes at her feet. Suddenly a pair of black shoes were there aside from her, she looked up in shocked and Lee Rang stood in front of her in just a nose away distance.

"So we met again." Lee Rang smirked.

                ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A/n
Hey beautiful people.
I know we all are waiting for some interaction between Hjejin and Lee Rang that will most definitely happen tomorrow.
Please give me your critics to help me grow. 

Thank you <3