You really like torturing me!

Lee Rang broke from his slumber but didn't open his eyes, he wanted this sweet dream he was having to last forever.

Whatever it was, his treacherous mind had filled with the most beautiful of images. He’d watched it as if floating near the ceiling, and yet he felt everything—his body, naked, moving over a lithe female form; his hands stroking and squeezing het warm flesh. The delectable tangle of arms and legs, the musky scent of two bodies in love—it had all been there, hot and vivid in his mind.

Then he opened his eyes and found himself in the reality and now he didn't know which was more pleasing his dream or reality. He was in Hjejin apartment more precisely in her bed  naked so whatever happened in his dream was true. He was never this happier in his life.

Lee Rang turned to another side of bed with sweet and gentle smile in a hope to see Hjejin but the bed was empty, he groaned and jumped out of his bed and wore his pants that was lying on the floor from last night but his shirt was no where to see, not thinking too much about it he moved on.

Ruffling his hair he went outside and searched for Hjejin and there she was, in the kitchen making breakfast for both. He got close to her not really looking at her but when his eyes fell over her he stopped in amazement.

Hjejin stood their in his black shirt wearing nothing underneath, his shirt was not long but was long enough to cover her bottoms, her hair was in a messed up bun which she looked cute in.

He came closer to her and slided down the shirt over her right shoulder and kissed her there. “Good morning.”

“Mmh... Good morning.” She mumbled, her voice hoarse from last night intimate acts and sound he guessed.

“You know, you look great in my shirt.” He smirked. “and I look great inside you.”

Hjejin just smiled and turned to face him and they both kissed, holding each other in their arms.

Finally Hjejin break free from the kiss and heard Lee Rang groan which made her chuckle.

“You having fun torturing me.” Lee Rang asked slyly.

Ignoring his remark, Hjejin turned to check on her food and said. “I hope you're not hungry because this will take another 10-15 minutes to cook.”

He bit her ears gently and whispered seductively. “I only want to eat you.”

Hjejin now again turn towards him but this time she smirked as if challenging him and Lee Rang looked at her and said. “I know what we going to do for this 15 minutes.”

He took her hand and lead the way towards the bathroom and when they were in front of bathroom door.

“What if I don't want to.” Hjejin remarked and it made Lee Rang stop on his track.

“Then I won't dare to touch you.” He dropped her hand. Again she chuckled. “and what if I say yes.”

Hjejin pushed him inside the bathroom and slammed him on the wall, sliding her hand over his body affectionately but it was a torture for him because his desire was increasing every second.

“You really do like torturing me, don't you?”

She opened her mouth to kiss him but didn't. “I don't know, do I?”

Lee Rang grabbed her head from behind and pulled her mouth onto his, sliding his tongue in hers. In between the kisses he managed to say. “You talk a lot.”

“You bring me here to tell me this.” She gasped out of breath.

“No,” he drawled, “I brought you here to do this.”