Come here, woman! 🔞

Without telling anyone, even Lee Rang Hjejin just left the party for some unknown reason. She walked down the grand gate and looked back. In a second thinking she thought of going back but she was already out so she kept on moving.

In the cold winter night Hjejin hugged herself as she made her way through the road. Her feet hurted from all the walking in heels but what could one do 'beauty was pain'.

She sat on the bus station, removed her heels and massaged her hurting feets.

***

Lee Rang kept Hjejin's family at bay, if he could define a dinner he would definitely define this dinner the worst, her sister Wheein was too much of sunshine he couldn't handle her but he had to pretend to get along with her, either way her step father wasn't much of a talker but he guessed that he approved of him. Even though her mother kept on staring at him and whenever his eyes drafted towards her he passed her a smile even if it was fake.

It was already too much time passed since Hjejin washroom break so Lee Rang asked not to anyone in particular. "What's taking her too long?"

"Oh! Who?" Her mother chorted. "Oh, Hjejin I have no idea!"

"She must be already gone by now. I know her too well." Wheein interrupted sadly.

Her mother put her hand on Wheein's hand in sympathy but Lee Rang didn't take it well. "What do you mean 'gone'?"

"Well let her go, media already took our photos they think we all came as a happy family that's more than it." Her mother said.

Lee Rang sat in disbelief because now he understood why Hjejin was so reluctant not to come. He stand up from the chair and said. "I'm really sorry but I had to be where she is, please excuse me!"

He was walking away when suddenly someone pulled his coat, it looked behind it was Wheein, she smiled and said. "Please say thank you to her for showing up here tonight even if she hates to be here and I approve your relationship with my sister. Don't worry."

Lee Rang smiled back at her and nodded.
It was not at all hard for him to find Hjejin, her beautiful human smell could be easily tracked. He started his car, his engine roared and in no time he found her.

She sat idly on the bus station, touching her feets, he walked swiftly behind her without her noticing him and whispered. "Now what I have done to offend you-" Before he could finish Hjejin jumped up in surprise.

"Hush, hush calm down it's just your lonely lover which you left a while ago."

Hjejin sat few feets away from him without replying to him, bus that could take her home came and left but she didn't climbed on it.

Lee Rang touched her feets, echoing a gasp of surprise from her mouth. He put her legs gently on his lap and started massaging them.

"Does it hurt bad?" Lee Rang asked politely. Hjejin nodded but didn't say a thing.

"Why didn't you take the bus you wanna ride with me?" He joked.

"No, I didn't have any money with me so... take a hint." She didn't even look at him when she said those words.

He sighed and picked her up in his arms. At this moment she wasn't even surprised when he picked her up and settled in his car front seat in silence.

Looking at her Lee Rang asked in frustration. "That's how you deal with situation, shutting your mouth and running away." She didn't reply this either making Lee Rang more frustrated.
After a awkward-silent-ride, they finally arrived at the apartment Hjejin.

Hjejin unbuckled the seat belt and started to leave when Lee Rang confronted her. "Can you please tell me what's wrong?"

Hjejin sighed. "Everything! Me, my family, this dress and heels all of this is wrong. I'm not this and I can't be this but you...,you forced this on me."