28-Soon

(A/N: just in case y'all missed it, this is iza's outfit basically. She just covers it with a cloak when she's outside.)

)

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

'Where did everyone go?'

'They were just here!'

"How did they disappear?" Emma questioned, glancing around in panic.

"No, that's impossible. They could just be nearby let's just--" Ray's words were cut off before the ground below them opened, causing the two children to scream and cling to Ray and Emma as they fell.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

A knock could be heard from the other side of the door as the bluenette looked away from her pets.

"Boss it's us, we're back!" Cislo informed their leader who sat her wolf down to the ground from her lap.

The wolf didn't make a fuss, so she assumed it was safe.

"Come in! In!" Her raven squawked, earning a chuckle from the bluenette who scratched his head before it plopped on the wolf's back.

'Aren't you two getting along.'

"You heard the bird, get in," she responded, the door creaking open to reveal her group.

"Take a seat," she ordered, the others obeying almost immediately.

"Alright, what did you find?" Iza crossed her legs and rested her head on her hand, sitting on her chair as she stared at them with a smirk.

"Well.." Barbara trailed off.

"We didn't find the kids you are looking for but we found another farm."

"We managed to rescue the children there and burn the place down."

"They're outside, do you want to meet them?" Barbara asked, feeling bad as she heard their leader sigh in disappointment.

"That won't be necessary, I'd prefer to stay here and focus on my work."

It hurt Barbara to see her like this, she adored the bluennette, she gave her the hope to live on after they escaped that prison.

She remembered what she said on that day and she will never forget it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"You want me to be what??" Iza stared at the kneeling girl who grasped her hand in front of her, clearly confused.

"I want you to be our boss! I want you to lead us, command us like an army!" Barbara's eyes flickered with determination.