❀Iza's birthday AKA MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER❀

(A/N: short fluff that i made for 10k how tf did y'all speedrun me to this??? Thank u tho :D)

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。

Iza glanced out the window, noticing the small specks of snow softly falling down near her office.

'It's snowing..?' she wondered, glancing at her calendar before chuckling.

"Ah, it's that day. Great." Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of Barbara swinging the door open.

"Boss it's your birthday and you didn't tell us?!" She pouted.

"In my defense, I didn't remember either."

"Then let's celebrate it!"

"No."

"Oh come on Iza, it only happens once a year. Just for today." Peony spoke up, smiling excitedly as she covered Iza's face with her casual mask.

"What-" Iza was about to question until she felt someone grabbing her arm and dragging her away.

"Hey!"

"Guys it's boss' birthday! Get the cake!" Cislo yelled out to the other kids who gasped in excitement while the bluennette tried to cover her face from the others.

"I'm busy, let go!"

"No!❤️" They all responded in unison as Denzel could only stifle a laugh at Iza who was dragged away to celebrate against her will.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The sound of children's carefree laughter and stuffy footsteps filled the cold winter air.

The ground was fluffy, white, and cold.

Trees that once were climbed on by the children were now covered in powdered snow.

With a small occasional breeze that would pass by them and send them shivering in their clothes.

Although the weather was cold and harsh, the bluenette couldn't help but admire its beauty and get lost in the wintery wonderland that they were in.

Just for a brief moment she wondered if she would react differently if she didn't know the truth.

Would she be happy?

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Did you enjoy the party? How about the cake??" Emma asked the bluennette who chuckled at the hyperactive orange-haired girl in front of her.

"Yes, yes. I loved the cake Emma. It was delicious. Thank you." Iza grinned, reassuring the other female.

"I made it just how you like it!"

"Eh-- well, RAY made it..But i helped!" She awkwardly scratched the back of her head as the bluenette hummed.

"Figured." Iza chuckled.

Of course it was Ray's.

She could recognize his cooking just by the scent of it.

It had a unique aura to it that she loved, and it was delicious.

"I enjoyed the party Emma, chill."

"You did great planning everything and I had fun." The bluenette assured the jumpy antenna girl with a pinch on the cheek.