❀18-Your mother❀

Iza stood on top of Mama with a kitchen knife raised above the woman.

She stared at the woman coldly, gritting her teeth as the woman continued to sleep soundly.

'Mama how could you… I trusted you, I loved you like my own mother, yet we didn't matter to you, did we?'

'We were just merchandise to you, you disgusting human being.'

Iza quickly lowered the knife only to abruptly stop, shaking.

'My poor sisters.. You sold them off so easily, and you've lied to us all these years..'

'You deserve to die..' she thought to herself as she gripped the knife tightly.

'If I kill you right now..what will happen..?'

'Can we escape this horrendous place? Will they know I killed you? Would anyone believe what I say?'

Her thoughts were interrupted as the woman softly groaned in her sleep.

Iza quickly hid the knife and hopped back into bed with her.

She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep as the woman slowly opened her eyes, examining the sleeping bluenette beside her.

"Iza? Are you asleep?" She softly asked as the bluennette continued to breathe softly in her sleep.

"You poor thing, I'm so sorry.. If only none of you were born in this cruel world"

"I pray you have sweet dreams, my dear." she muttered, stroking the girl's hair as a knock on the door was heard.

Isabella quickly got out of bed and headed towards the door, opening it as a familiar voice was heard.

"Mama? Have you seen Iza?"

'Ray? Why was he looking for me?' Iza wondered, listening attentively as she tried not to move an inch.

"She's here with me, there's no need to worry. You should go back to bed." Isabella responded.

"Why is she in your room anyway?"

"She didn't want to sleep alone, Ilyann and Zerzer aren't here to put her to sleep anymore."

"Now go head to bed Ray, it's late." Isabella ordered as silence suddenly fell all around the bluenette.

'What happened? Why is it so quiet?'

Iza hesitated, unsure whether or not to open her eyes.

She was worried she might open them to see Mama staring at her, or worse, one of those demonic creatures.

That is until she heard it.

"Hey Iza, wake up."

"OI SLEEPYHEAD WAKE UP."

Iza's eyes shot open. She knew who those voices belonged to.

She looked around, only to be greeted by a dark and empty void.

"But.." she swore she heard their voices.

Slow and soft footsteps approached her from behind.

She turned around, facing Ilyann and Zerzer who had smiles on their faces.

They opened their arms, beckoning her to come.

The bluennette didn't think twice as she lunged towards to them, hugging them tightly as the two did the same.

'Were they truly alive this time? Was everything just a bad dream?' she thought, sobbing as she felt the two girl's weight slowly increase on her.