❀1-The truth❀

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

*DING*

The clock rang, disturbing the quiet, dark hallways of the orphanage with its noise.

A little girl laying down on her bed continues to stare up at the ceiling, eyes bulging awake and head filled with thousands of thoughts whilst the other children remain in a deep slumber.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

*DONG* the clock dings a second time as the sun's rays slowly enter their room through the window.

The once little girl, not so little anymore remained awake, hair messier than her sleeping schedule, eyes dull and hooded, still fixated at the ceiling.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

An orange-haired girl named Emma awakens to the sound of the clock's final ring, energetically hopping out of her bed with a cheerful smile.

"Good morning, everyone! It's time to wake up or you'll be late for breakfast!" She yelled, as all the children groaned and drowsily got up from their beds.

Her eyes trail toward the bed next to her, showing a snoozing bluenette.

She slept on her back, her hair all over the place.

"It's time to wake up, Iza! You're going to be late for breakfast if you don't hurry!" She says as she plops on top of the girl who groaned.

"Do I have to..?" Iza mumbled, eyes still closed and pretending to be tired while the other tried to tickle her awake.

Her feeble attempt proved to be unsuccessful.

She's had her fair share of sleepless nights, so this wasn't a new occurrence to her.