❀4-Just like them❀

Iza's POV

Another day welcomes us as I have the sudden energy to play with the others.

I never really liked playing, but it helps develop my stamina so I join from time to time.

A small knowing smile forms on my face as I notice both Phil and the trio's absence.

'I'm so proud of my boy.' I thought to myself before feeling a heavy hand rest on my shoulder.

"Ah, you must be Iza correct? I heard you're really close to Mama."

I froze and glanced beside my shoulder.

"And you always get perfect scores as well! It's nice to finally meet you!" Krone greets, smiling widely at me.

'I forgot she existed-'

I remained calm as I presented her with my signature smile.

"Correct, that's me."

"It's nice to meet you too, Sister Krone." I extended a hand to her as she shook it.

I beckoned her to bend down as she stares at me curiously but bends down regardless.

Giving her a small peck on the cheek, she quickly backs away in surprise.

I fix my glasses as I let out a small giggle.

"It's a tradition."

"Welcome to the family, Sister Krone." I smiled cheerfully at her.

"Oh and by the way, have you seen Emma? I was looking for her." I asked, tilting my head.

"I saw her heading to the forest. Why are you looking for her?" She questioned, raising a brow.

I quickly thought of something embarrassing which caused my cheeks to grow a faded pink as I pretended to be embarrassed.

"W-well.. it's about-- Sorry Sister Krone but it's a secret!!" I stammer, shyly looking away nervously.

'Wow, I should get an award for my acting.'

She chuckles and gives me a wink despite me noticing her disappointment.

"Ah, I see. It's about your crush isn't it? Who is it? Is it either of them?" She cooed, bombarding me with questions.

"P-please don't tell anyone Sister! It's really embarrassing.."

I stuttered, continuing to scratch the back of my head as I looked away from her.

"It's alright, Iza. My lips are sealed. And I shouldn't keep you from them either." she giggled, making a zipping motion over her mouth.

"T-that's a promise sister!" I yelled, waving at her as I ran to the forest.

'So nosy.'

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

I arrived where I could faintly hear the trio and notice Phil hiding in one of the bushes.

With a single tap, Phil flinches and turns back only to relax when he realizes it was just me.

'Go tell the others to keep an eye on Mama and Krone.' I whispered as quietly as I could into his small ears.pp

He smiled and nodded in agreement before leaving.

"We can train them through tag. Like in teams, we'll disguise it as a game so Mama won't suspect it." I hear Emma say.

"You can train their bodies and as for sharpening their minds, leave it to us." Ray and Norman offered.