Taken (Butcher Gang + Technoblade)

Fandom: Dream SMP
CW: Death, Blood, Kidnapping, drugs/tranquilizers, fighting

Ranboo walked into Phil's house with Fundy, Quackity, and Tubbo. He avoided Phil's eyes as the others demanded Techno's location. He was zoning out, looking at the ground as he felt the burning gaze of his grandfather watching him. This was a bad idea, this is a bad idea. Such a bad, bad idea. Why had he agreed to it? Because he wasn't a traitor.

But even for his own dad?

He felt a shoulder bump into his own. He looked up, to see the others starting to raid Phil's house. He stood, not wanting to be a part of this. Why was Fundy going along with this with happiness? Fundy wanted to kill his uncle?

What had he even done? Spawning withers was bad - but Pogtopia had used him to win, hadn't they? They knew he wanted to get rid of the government, so when they won why wouldn't he get upset that they installed a new president in front of his eyes?

"I still love you, grandpa!" Fundy had said with a smile and a wave as he started to walk out the door. Everyone was leaving already?

Philza chuckled. "I disown both of you." Ranboo's heart dropped, as he heard Fundy laugh - was this some sort of joke to him?

"Grandpa, I. . ." Ranboo looked from the group to Phil, all words leaving him as he slowly walked out of his house.

Ranboo felt sick, and he couldn't tell if it was from the anxiety and dread he felt in his stomach.

"I can't believe we got a compass that leads to his house!" Tubbo said with excitement in his voice.

"Yeah! We're gonna kill the fucker!" Fundy yelled, a fist in the air. Tubbo and Quackity copied the fox and did the same.

"Ranboo, do you know where he is? Since he's your dad and all." Quackity had lowered his hand, and looked expectantly at the ender child.

"Erm, no. He hasn't shown me yet."

"Yet?"

"Yeah, he was gonna show me today. . ."

"Then what are we doing? We can use this for us! Where were you two gonna meet?"

"At the community house, but-" Ranboo was interrupted as the others broke into cheer. "Guys-" he called, trying to get their attention but his voice was drowned out.

<Ranboo whispers to Technoblade> dont come

<Ranboo whispers to Technoblade> people from lmanberg are hunting for you

Ranboo hoped that Techno would check his communicator for once. He hoped he wasn't too late.

"Ranboo, go to where you were gonna meet him. We'll follow behind."

<Ranboo whispers to Technoblade> please dont come

He nodded meekly, following along the wooden prime path that Tommy had made until he reached his destination. Five minutes passed, then ten. Did he see his messages? Ranboo thought.

The Nether portal's magic started up, purple swirls and tendrils becoming more violent until there was a piglin walking out, his braided pink hair thrown over his shoulder. Ranboo's face dropped before he ran over and gave his father a tight hug.

Techno chuckled at the sudden embrace from his son, hugging him back after rustling his black hair.

"I missed you," Ranboo said into the white ruffled shirt Techno wore.

"I missed ya too, kid." He said with a smile, the tusks protruding from his mouth.

"Let's go, yeah?" Ranboo asked, breaking apart and running back into the portal. He felt the magic wrap around him before the heat of the Nether hit him. Being half ghastly allowed his to not be fully affected by the heat. He waited until his father walked through the portal, before grabbing his hand and running away.