I Hate You (Doc and Bdubs)

Name: I Hate You.
Characters: Bdubs and Doc
Ship: BDoc?
Trigger Warnings: Swearing, yelling

"I fucking hate you Doc!" Bdubs yelled at Doc, tears of rage stained his cheeks. He didn't know how it got to this point- just two hours earlier they were watching the TV together and enjoying dinner, discussing each other's plans for tomorrow and other videos.

And now they were here, screaming at each other.

"Good thing I never loved you, then," Doc replied, his face full of rage but his voice monotone. The German turned away from Bdubs, before saying, "We're over, BDouble0."

"Fine! Get the hell out my house!" The shorter Male yelled. "I never wanna see your face again!"

Doc then left their house. He groaned, knowing that his main base for that season was shared with Bdubs, and he only had his starter house to go to. He should've stuck to his own plans and didn't get involved with the freckled man. But no, he had to get feeling for him while they were in the nHo together.

It didn't matter now, he supposed, as now they're not together anymore. He sighed, unknowing that he left the house with none of his belongings.

So much for being the G.O.A.T. this season.

WC: 198

A/N - Hey there guys, sorry it's so short, I just needed to force myself to write for a bit there, haha.

Also thank y'all so much for over 550 views! Glad to see that people are actually reading this lol. I hope all of you guys have a wonderful day!