Butterflies (Mumbo x Stress)

gueSS WHO'S BACK BIT-
but lmao yeah hi
im gonna?? try??? and get back into writing hermitcraft lol
this is more of a drabble though uwu

Name: Butterflies
Characters: Mumbo, Stress
Ship: Mumbo x Stress

---

Mumbo was flying in the air, setting off another rocket as he continued to soar through the sky. It was another hot day in the jungle, but the cool air from the wind as he flew kept him cool for the most part. Shooting off another rocket, the redstoner landed in front of a large white skull located in the jungle in which he also lives.

The redstoner took a deep breath, trying to gather his nerves. A small frown dawned on his face as he looked down at what he was wearing - a Mumbo For Mayor shirt and waist-high jeans with a yellow-belt on. The. . . patches of his hair missing. He shook his head, running his hand through his hair, doing his best to use the remaining amount to cover the patches missing.

He cleared his throat, calling out, "Stress?" He stood at the entrance of Stress's base and looked around as he waited. The ex-hobo was amazed at how much progress Stress had made, and the overall beauty of the structure. As he heard footsteps coming, he smiled and looked back to the shorter hermit in his dyed suit.

"Darlin'! What are you doing here?" She asked, a smile on her face. Mumbo noticed that she had a flower crown made of orange tulips on the top of her fluffy brown hair.

He scratched the back of his neck, looking away with a light blush on his face as he spoke. "I was, erm, wondering if you'd like to spend some time together? If- If you're not busy, that is!" he asked, before mumbling something to himself.

"Of course! Jus' give me a moment and I'll be right back." As said, Stress came back just a few moments later. She smiled warmly at Mumbo, taking his hand in her own. Mumbo's stomach did a flip, feeling the butterflies forming. Stress looked up to him, her warm caramel eyes looking into his own black ones. "So, where do you want to go?"

WC: 333