Trapped (Bench Trio+Dream)

TWs; Kidnapping, murder, blood/gore

Ranboo didn't know how end got into this situation. End was just trying to decorate ender's and Tubbo's mansion, ready to move in the next week since Foolish had finished it. So what happened? How had Dream been able to capture him? Did the mask-wearing admin control ender using the Enderwalk?

Ender's eyes were burning from the tears that were building up in ender's red and green eyes. End just wanted to be able to decorate, but now end was being forced to pick someone to kill.

Tommy, ender's first friend, someone who took the whole blame for burning down George's house. Tommy, who pretended to be angry and dislike Ranboo. Tommy, who was just a kid who was forced to grow older than his age.

Or Tubbo.

Tubbo, the bee to ender's boo. Tubbo, ender's husband. Tubbo, who he and Ranboo adopted a kid with. Tubbo, the logical thinker who always seemed to be able to get out of things. Tubbo, end's soulmate, end's life.

"You have to pick one, puppet," Dream's voice whispered into a pointed ear. Or was it the Dream Voice? End couldn't tell through ender's sporadic breathing. The tears had spilled down his face now, creating an ugly hissing sound and stream sizzling from his tears. "You're first friend, or your lover?"

. . .

Tommy knew what the choice would be. He wasn't worth Ranboo and Tubbo's whole family. He knew what it was like when suddenly one of your parents was gone.

("I'm sorry, Tommy," Phil had said that day. "But your mother- she- she's passed away. Tommy would never forget that greif.)

So, when Ranboo walked over and gave Tommy a hug (even if Tommy couldn't hug ender back, ropes and all), he accepted Ranboo's apology.

"It's okay, big men. Big men, we are. Me, you, Tubbo," Tommy said, unnaturally calm as Dream started to walk over, a shining, netherite axe in hand. He raised the axe in the air, then thrusting it down into Tommy's chest.

The blond gasped in pain, blood starting to pull as Dream lifted the weapon and swung again. Tommy's vision was darkening as the continued to feel the blade digging deeper and deeper into his chest, voices muffled as they screamed.

Green and yellow exploded from the wound, knocking Dream back as the wound healed itself rapidly, causing Tommy to gasp with newfound life. Tommy felt faint as he heard shouting, and someone cutting the ropes which restrained his wrists. What had happened?

Oh. He must have said that outloud, as someone talked to him. It sounded like he was underwater and couldn't make a lot of the words out. Tommy stumbled as he walked, and he blinked a few times. He was still in Dream's base - vault? He looked to his right, to which Ranboo was helping him walk out, and Tubbo was to his left.

"What. . . what happened?" he asked quietly. "Where's Dream?"

"It's okay, big man. We'll tell you once we get to Snowchester, yeah? Dream's gone, Ranboo was able to kill him. For the last time," Tubbo replied. Tommy hummed, seeming to take that answer. Who could blame him? He was tired and his chest still hurt. But at least he wasn't dead.

Maybe Tommy's world will start to get better now. Dream's dead now, and now the server can rest now. There are no more villains. Maybe, and just maybe, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo can be kids again.