Year 7: Traitor

I knew we were dead when I walked up the oh so familiar drive way up to the manor I had spent so much time in. We were forced along the steps up to the doors and I feared for who would answer them. I saw Draco looking horribly uncomfortable and miserable as well as the others, especially Harry who looked like he was stung by a hive of bees.

The doors slowly opened as we reached the top of the steps. My legs could hardly walk but the man who held me forced me up anyways. I looked to see no other than Bellatrix standing in the door way looking at all of us but when her eyes reached Draco and myself she turned more bitter. Lucius and Narcissa soon ran through the doors to see us all standing there.

"Well well well." Bellatrix said stepping forward slowly, the clicking of her heels on the stone were the only noises I could hear as they ominously grew closer. I saw Narcissa's face that was a mix between relieved and horrified. "If it isn't my favorite nephew."

"We found them at the Lovegoods, all five of'em." The man said.

"What's that?" She asked looking down at the man holding the Sword of Gryffindor. Her eyes were glued to it as he held it loosely.

"A sword, thought I'd keep it as a reward." He said smiling, but she didn't return the favor. She shot a spell from her wand at the man and the sword clattered to the ground. The man had a rope now wrapped around his neck and he fell backwards rolling down the stairs.

"Someone's been in my vault." She said angrily before turning her focus to Draco. She stepped towards him and got right into his face.

"Working together Draco?" She asked calmly and Draco just looked at her shaking. "ANSWER ME!"

We all jumped including Draco's parents. Draco however remained silent just looking at her as she looked up at him with wild eyes. We would surely be sent to Voldemort with death planned for us, there was no way we wouldn't.

"Fine." She snapped and her focus was now on me. "Perhaps your girlfriend will have something to say. Take them rest of them to the dungeons. We'll talk to them later after I have a word with Ms.Rosewood."

"No! Please!" Draco shouted. "Don't hurt her."

"No worries lovey, we're going to have a very good time together." She said grabbing me by the arm and pulling me forward.

I saw Narcissa step forward and take all of our wands from one of the snatchers who had taken them. She looked at me with worrisome eyes and Bellatrix pushed me inside of the manor with her wand pressed against my spine. I held back tears as I knew this would likely be the last time I saw Draco, or any of them. Surely I'd be dead within the hour. Once she realized I wasn't going to say a word, she'd kill me.

She pushed me into the dinning hall where we used to congregate for meetings. The table was no longer there and before I could look around any further I was shoved forward and I tumbled to the floor. I looked to see her pointing her wand at me.

"I thought you were different you know, than your parents." She said lowly. I saw Narcissa and Lucius walk in behind us and they stood back watching as Bellatrix hovered over me. "But to not only disobey the Dark Lord but to help take him down, is down right foolish. I would kill you myself now if I didn't know he'd want to do it himself."

"Just do it then, I won't tell you a thing." I shouted at her.

I saw the others being pushed down stairs as they looked at me frantically. Peter Petigrew hurried them down the stairs towards the dungeons. Draco looked to me horrified, but I knew I couldn't give them away. If they were just able to get away they wouldn't need me. They had enough to keep going.