Year 4 Team

I woke on a soft bed in clothes that weren't my own. I could see clearly and I felt truly no pain whatsoever. I expected my body to still be hurting, but it didn't. I sat up and saw myself in the guest room I had stayed in last break. I rubbed my eyes and pulled up my sleeve to see the dark mark on my arm.

The skin looked normal and not raw at all which was surprising. I noticed my clothes were not the same as I was wearing yesterday and I became upset almost instantly. I didn't know how I got changed because I had no recollection of it. I felt almost as if someone had invaded upon my privacy and I realized I was getting very angry very quickly.

I was already short tempered, but this felt unnatural. I was almost instantly sent into a rage I couldn't control. I knew this was the effect that Draco warned me about. I tried to calm myself, but it only angered me more.

I pushed the sheets away and stepped off the bed. I went to the window and opened the curtains up to see it was a dreary day, not quite rainy, but it was overcast. I slammed the curtains shut and turned to go find someone. I wanted to find my parents and go home. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be on my own to deal with this. Not in someone else's home.

I exited my room and walked down the hallway angrily trying to find someone. The house seemed eerily quiet, but it almost always was whenever I'd visit. I walked down the stairs and saw Draco standing with his back towards me. I knew he could hear me coming down the stairs, but he didn't even acknowledge me.

I came down the stairs onto the main floor. I stormed over to him and grabbed him by the shoulder aggressively. He didn't try to resist me in the slightest when I jerked him around.

"Who the hell touched me?" I asked him knowing someone had to change my clothes. To my surprise he had tears falling from his eyes when I jerked him around. He looked at me tears falling and didn't answer me. "Say something asshole!"

"Let go Aurora." He said in a croaking voice. I had been grabbing his collar tightly. He was in a soft sweater and causal pants much like I was.

"No answer me!" I screamed jerking his closer to my face as I screamed.

"Your mother, please stop." He said weakly. I looking at his red face for a moment before jerking him back.

"I want to go home, where are my parents?" I asked him aggressively.

"They left this morning, we're left here until they come back." He said tears still left on his cheeks.

"I need to leave, I can't stay here." I said practically out of breath.

"We don't have a choice." He said shaking his head. "I'll make you a cup of tea, just sit down."

He grabbed me by my lower back and tried to gesture me to the kitchen. I jerked away from him feeling more emotions wash over me. I didn't know what was happening to me I just knew it was happening.

"No." I said feeling tears rolling down my own face. This felt like how I felt after the dementor attack, but so much worse, I felt ran dry. "I don't want tea, I want to go home!"

"Aurora, stop yelling! It's the dark mark making you worked up like this! I've been dealing with it all morning, just sit down and drink the damned tea!" He said finally snapping on me. I stood there surprised he actually yelled back.

He let go of me and walked off towards the kitchen and I hesitated but followed him. He walked in and opened cabinets and slammed the doors shut when he was finished. He filled a kettle and practically slammed it onto the stove. I watched as he frustratedly moved around the kitchen like it pained him to be making the very tea he offered.