Battle of Hogwarts: Obliviate

I felt a sharp pain in the center of my forehead. I felt my conciousness come back to me and I squeezed my eyes shut before slowly opening them. I was on my back somewhere in the great hall. I felt pain radiate through me as I turned my head to see I was lying on a small cloth. I pushed myself up to see everyone sitting around and calm.

"Not to fast." I heard and Draco was at my side. He put a hand on my back and helped me sit up and I wrapped around him faster than I probably should have. "You fainted in the courtyard, do you remember anything?"

"I remember everything." I said nodding. He gave me a soft smile, but it was clear this was a win and loss. I looked around to see everyone beaten to hell around me. No one was smiling or celebrating that we had won, they all just seemed to be content with being alive. "Is everyone okay?"

"Everyone's fine." He said brushing hair behind my ears. "You scared me there for a minute. I didn't know what had happened to you."

"I don't know either." I said shaking my head.

"Check your arm." He said bearing a small grin once again.

I lowered my eyes to my arm and lifted my sleeve to see the skin that was once inked with the dark mark. I raised my eye brows and flipped my arm over expecting to still see it and it was just blank skin. A smile crept on my face and I looked to him and he held out his own arm to show the blank skin.

"Are Blaise and Zara's gone too?" I asked and he nodded. I leant into him and he kissed the top of my head.

"It's done." He said and I knew he was right. Voldemort was never truly dead until now.

"Aurora, Draco!" Ron shouted from the door.

I lifted my head to see him beckon us over. Draco rose first and helped me to my feet. I was definitely still very wobbly on my feet, but my leg was at least wrapped up by someone and as treated as it could be. I hobbled over with Draco having an arm around me and we followed Ron out the doors of the castle and past the courtyard even. I could see Harry and Hermione sat on the wreckage from the night before.

"I have something that belongs to you." Harry said looking to Draco as we approached them.

I looked at Harry holding out the Elder Wand to Draco. Draco looked at Harry as if he was mad.

"What are you talking about?" Draco asked.

"The Elder Wand didn't work for Voldemort because it didn't belong to him." Harry said looking the wand over.

"It belonged to Snape-"

"That's what Voldemort thought. He was wrong through." Harry said putting the wand in Draco's hand. "Snape killed Dumbledoor yes, but it was you who disarmed him that night."

"What are you saying?" Draco asked looking at the wand intently.

"The wand belongs to you." Harry said. "It always has."

"What are we going to do with it?" Ron asked.

"Ron, it's his." Hermione said nudging him. Draco looked at me and I just looked back to him because I had no idea what he was to do with it.

"Yeah, but he would be invincible with it." Ron said looking at the wand. "It's the most powerful wand in the world."

He flipped it over in his hands and looked it over. He walked over to the edge of the bridge where the railing had been taken out. He held the wand in both hands and it suddenly snapped in half. A small mist left the center of the wand meaning the core had broken loose. I looked to Draco and his face looked very unimpressed.