Acknowledgements

I want to start by thanking everyone that read and is still reading this story (like why are you reading this story in the first place?? lol jk). Thank you to everyone that voted and commented on the Flash of Bravery and it's sequel. I can't believe that you all enjoyed this story as much I enjoyed writing it. I will be honest that I always didn't enjoy it but these fanfics mean a lot to me.

I specifically want to give a shout out to @CharlesXavier685 @amelia_7brigde and @Charlie_Reese for basically reminding me that this story exists.

I honesty lost motivation a long, long time ago to continue writing this story when I stopped watching The Flash because of lack of interest in the show. I also felt like writing this story was more like work instead of fun so I turned to my other stories which is why I haven't updated in forever. Also, please look at my other stories if you have the time because I feel like they're a lot better in my opinion lol.

I'm happy I was able to put this story to a close for me and for you. There is potential for a finale, but it wouldn't be anytime soon. Thanks again, my lovelies for all the support and your commitment. It means a lot to me.

How you are staying safe and enjoying the new year!