Chapter 9: All That You Don't Want Me To Know

Dreams, funny aren't they? Are they fantasies? Are they possibilities? From Barry's perspective, he thought it was his life

Dreams, funny aren't they? Are they fantasies? Are they possibilities? From Barry's perspective, he thought it was his life. After becoming used to his life, enjoying each day like it was almost the same, Barry couldn't be happier.

It's been almost two months month since the incident on Christmas. Two month since Reverse Flash showed his face. Once again, Central City had been at its quietest. At least for the heroes. But what really is quiet?

There's still the typical crimes they help out to rest like theft or possible shootings. Once they've actually help prevent a gas explosion.

There's also the normals meta they face from time to time. Once they've had to fight a meta could control the earth, which was very rocky.

But during those two months, Barry couldn't deny his worry about the Reverse Flash since he was hiding once again. The good thing was that Barry could relax, the bad thing is that Barry wasn't going to. And that meant Andi wasn't going to either.

Barry has been trying to build up his speed so the next, he could fight against the man in yellow—the next time he will fight against Reverse Flash, he will be faster. His only chance to get faster than him is to train, and in doing so, he has the help of everyone from S.T.A.R. Labs. The same as always.

Throughout this time, Barry has been constantly thanking the one person who not only has been encouraging him, but is willing to stand at his side when the man in yellow comes back: Andi (who also has been dating Barry).

As Barry had guidance from Dr. Wells, Andi would also be trained by the same man to continue to gain control of her powers, and maybe even to discover new ones along the way. Especially any powers she may beheld to help stop the man in the yellow suit. Ever since they have fought with a meta-human that is faster than Barry, Andi decided to give into her powers and use them to help Barry fight him, knowing it will take a lot of his own strength to do so.

If Barry was determined to capture the person who murdered his mother, Andi would want to stand beside him as it happened.

After a long night of practice, Barry and Andi had settled in the night at her apartment for a long needed rest. And if Andi hadn't argued with Barry to go to sleep with so much force, the speedster wouldn't realized how much he needed it.

A cold breeze shifted into a bedroom belonging to a young Barry Allen who laid half-asleep. Something told him to wake up from his slumber, yet he was worried to figure out why. As he heard noises in the distance, he shot right up.

Barry's eyes anxiously scammed the room, caught on his fish tank as the water started to rise above it. Fear made him hesitant to move out of his bed, but he knew he was too scared to stay in the room. There was an urgency in his head, begging him to find out what those noises were. Barry threw his blankets off of him and right after slipping his feet into his slippers left beside his bed, he took off, not taking anything with him.