𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟑𝟓]
𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[honky cat!]

twitch bitch
hey ivoryyyy

honky cat!
hey hey hey
what's up?

twitch bitch
are you free today?

honky cat!
yeppers
just tell me where n when😌

twitch bitch
hove starbucks in an hour

honky cat!
girl didn't we get doxxed last time
we went to starbucks🦭

twitch bitch
it's in the past
i want a strawberry frappe🤠

honky cat!
fair❤️
cya then ig

twitch bitch
pog

[IRL]

Elinor spots Ivory as she walks into the building and paces towards her with excitement. They hug for a brief moment before Ivory releases her. "It's been a while!" Ivory smiles, giving the blonde a light punch on the shoulder.

"We literally hung out last weekend," Elinor scoffed, walking to the disorganized line of people. Ivory shrugs.

"A lot has happened during this week though. Congrats on going public!" The girl congratulates with a clap.

"Hah, thank you," Elinor says meekly. The line slowly inches forward. "We were pretty nervous to do it to be honest."

"Really?" The brunette asks, fiddling with the strap of her bag. "I feel like it would be so exciting to finally be out there."

"Well it is exciting but you just don't know how fans will react, y'know?" Elinor offers.

"I guess," Ivory nods. They find themselves at the front of the line and they order their regular drinks. Their conversation slows as they wait for the drinks to be finished.

Taking the orders in hand, the two resort to the corner of the seating area and begin drinking. Elinor gently taps the fingers on her left hand together. The silence is comfortable as the ambience of the coffee shop fills it.

The two have had entire hangouts where they didn't talk, but Elinor almost felt guilty for staying so quiet. Ivory mindlessly scrolls through her phone.

The blonde decides to begin a new conversation. "Sometimes I feel bad about it," Elinor begins.

Ivory looks up, straw still dangling from her mouth. "Huh?"

Elinor drops her eyes to the table and grips her cup lightly. "Well I mean... Like... Like sometimes I regret going public. Not in the sense that I regret being public but just that fact that I insisted on us waiting so long to do it."

Ivory takes Elinor's jittering hand into hers. "You can't change what's happened. Why worry about it if everything's all good now?" Ivory asks with a supportive tone.

"I don't know... I just feel kinda stupid. I didn't want to go public in fear of people giving me hate, but now that we're actually public it's not that bad," Elinor shrugs. "I mean sure, I still get hate, who wouldn't? There's just so much more support than I had imagined. It makes me feel kinda selfish for making Wilbur wait and all that."

Ivory takes a sip of her iced coffee. "Well it's good that you can at least understand that would have gotten hate either way. Honestly, I say just live in the moment. Whatever happens, happens. Enjoy being with Will. Don't worry about the fandom."

Elinor nods and takes another gulp of her drink. Ivory silently offers her a cake pop, but she declines. The silence between them resumes.

The two move on through various other topics, and before they know it, their drinks are long empty and Ivory's phone buzzes rapidly.

"Shit, I forgot. I have a meeting in like half an hour," Ivory grimaces, standing up. Elinor nods, walking with her to the garbage can.

They throw away their empty cups and bags. Elinor gives Ivory another hug. "Hangout next week?" The blonde asks.

"For sure," Ivory answers, waving as they exit the building and part ways.

Elinor takes out her phone once she's in the car, pondering. The small ellipses text bubble remained on her screen with intent.

I don't need to apologize for this, so why do I feel like I need to? Jesus.

Elinor's phone lightly buzzes and her heart drops at the thought that she accidentally sent a completely random message. She looks down.

[wilbur:)]

wilbur:)
ELINOR
LOOK AT THIS FANART
*One attachment*
WE LOOK SO BADASS

elly!
oh my god👁👁
we DO look badass
wait thats actually so cool

wilbur:)
RIGHT??
i love artists goddamn😌

elly!
period

[IRL]

He's such a geek.

Elinor saves the fanart to her camera roll and zooms in to see the details.

It's a digital drawing of their minecraft characters with insane looks on their faces. Wilbur holds a tnt while she holds a flint and steel. A very blown up L'Manberg stands in the back. The words at the bottom read, 'An explosive couple."

The girl smiles at her phone. She observes the fanart once more before pulling out of the parking lot.

a/n:
stream cyber sex by doja cat lmao :P stay hydrated and safe!

word count: 811