𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟑𝟔]
𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Elinor scrolled through the endless amount of posts under the tags #mcyt and #elinorsage, liking and commenting on the ones she especially enjoyed. She admired the uploads as she walked up the flight of stairs to her office.

The girl unlocked her door, putting her phone in her back pocket. The room was the same as always.

Elinor placed her bag on the floor and slumped into her chair comfortably. She was quick to set up the stream, sending Wilbur a quick text while she was at it.

MESSAGES:
wilbur:) : i'm gonna be streaming in a bit. i'll probably start stream during yours tbh

Elinor nodded at her phone and sighed at the monitor in front of her, turning on her microphone and camera. "Hello chat! How are we doing today?" She opened up.

Viewers steadily poured into the stream and she smiled. "Today we're gonna be on the Dream SMP again! I'll be working on a new build," She explained. "Hey, first person to guess what it is gets a thumbs up."

The chat began to spam with random guesses and she laughed as she logged on.

ItsFundy: hi
Ranboo: hi!!
ElinorSagePlays: hey there :)

"I've never actually gotten the pleasure of meeting Ranboo. Maybe today's the the day, chat." Her character walked along the prime path, continuing to speak with chat.

"I have all the materials at my base, but I think it might be too obvious once you guys see what I'm grabbing," She said quietly. "That's okay though. I'm really excited for this project."

The girl arrived at her base and began to open the chests, grabbing out various flowers and smooth stone slabs. The chat spammed with their guesses.

The majority got it correct: She was making a garden.

"Are you guys like psychic or something?" Elinor joked. As she exited her abode, she was greeted by a character. "Oh!"

Ranboo: we haven't met
ElinorSagePlays: that is correct
Ranboo: hi
ElinorSagePlays: hi
Ranboo: what are you doing
ElinorSagePlays: i'm gonna make a garden
ElinorSagePlays: i'm on vc5 if you want to join
Ranboo: okay

"He seems like a nice dude," Elinor said with a grin.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Ranboo!" Elinor screamed. The small puff of particles disintegrated, leaving a pork chop on the ground. A silence filled the air.

Ranboo spoke up, "I didn't intend to kill him."

Elinor picked up the pork chop, taking her hands off the keyboard. Chat was going insane. "Jeremiah," Elinor whimpered.

"I swear I didn't mean to kill him!" Ranboo shouted frantically.

"How did you not mean to kill him? He's was a pig! He was fragile," Elinor cried out, looking up and hitting him.

"I thought he could survive more than one hit, I promise!"

Elinor huffed out a sigh. "Alright, I think this is where I'm going to end the stream," She mumbled. Ranboo continued to apologize in the back, but she wrapped things up.

"I'm so sorry," He strained.

"We can discuss this later," Elinor said with an fake angered tone. She switched voice channels. Her screen faded from the game to her regular beginning camera. "Well chat, I guess Ranboo isn't so cool afterall... Kidding. I am going to end the stream though."

The chat began spamming raid!

"A raid? I haven't done a raid in a while—who should we do it to?" She pondered. The girl checked her old notifications while she waited for the chat's response.

Twitch:
WilburSoot is live: geoguessr and then minecraft

"Alright chat, here's the plan..."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Elinor knocked rapidly at Wilbur's door. It didn't take long for him to open it. "Elinor!" He exclaimed. "You raided me."

"I wanted to do a physical raid," She explained, entering the room. The girl paced to his set up. "What's up, chat?"

Wilbur stood behind her as she took a seat in his chair. "Are you planning on staying for a while?" He asked her, completely disregarding the chat.

"Probably," She shrugged, tapping away at his screen. "I'm gonna harass Tommy."

"Don't do it on my account," He strained.

"No, no. I have to do it on your account. That's what makes it more fun," She smiled, looking up at him. He shook his head and left the frame.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Should we watch the next one?" Elinor asked quietly.

"Sure. We gotta finish the series," Wilbur breathed. Elinor nodded and turned on Toy Story 4.

The girl's head rested on his chest while he gently ran his fingers down her spine. They remained to their quiet state as the movie began.

Movie nights were always a favorite activity for them. Even if they did talk through the whole movie, it was simple enough.

Elinor shifted and looked up at him. He looked down and brought his hand from her spine to her hair, gently pushing away a strand of hair that sat in the middle of her face.

"I could get used to this," Elinor admitted with a smile.

"Get used to what?" The boy asked, adjusting the blanket that covered them.

The blonde struggled to find an answer. "I don't know. Us being like this, I guess."

a/n:
not to say that i have a set amount of chapters left for this book and all of the plot summaries but uh...
stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 889