𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[𝟎𝟏𝟕]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Elinor woke up with a raging headache. She could hardly recount the events from the night before. "Ah," She groaned, holding her head in her hands.

The smell of eggs filled her nose and she perked up in bed. She got out of bed, figuring the smell was just an illusion in her head.

Elinor was proved quite wrong when she exited her bedroom and saw Wilbur Soot cooking eggs in her kitchen. The sight of a person in her house gave her a heart attack, let alone the fact that it was him. Her mind filled with endless possibilities of what happened the night before.

"Oh! Good morning, El," He smiled, cooking away. The girl slowly made her way into the kitchen, seating herself at the island.

"Good morning," She said quietly. Wilbur placed the scrambled eggs on a plate, sliding it to the girl.

"Drink?" He asked simply. Elinor pointed at the fridge tap and he nodded. "Water for the lady."

She slowly ate her food, intently watching his every move. "So, uh... Last night," She began, trying to get him to recall the events that she couldn't. Wilbur looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

He placed two ibuprofen beside her cup and crossed his arms. "What do you remember?" He asked. Elinor let her head drop as she acknowledged that her plan didn't work whatsoever.

She closed her eyes, trying to remember. "I was having a bad day," She began. "Went home from the office and just contemplated drinks for like an hour. I dunno... Something snapped and I just started pouring drinks like crazy. Things were a little weird after the sixth drink or so..."

"Someone here isn't a lightweight," Wilbur joked. Elinor let out a huff of a laugh before continuing.

"I remember not wanting to drink any more so I went outside. Wanted to get fresh air. Next thing I know there's like these headlights. I got into someone's car," She explained.

"That was me. I picked you up," Wilbur offered.

"I remember... sushi. I don't know if I got sushi but I remember really wanting it."

Wilbur laughed and she looked up at him with curious eyes. He nodded. "God, you couldn't go more than three minutes without talking about how much you wanted sushi. Check our messages sometime," He laughed. Elinor blushed, embarrassed.

"Uh... Yeah, well. Well, I don't really know after that. I remember being on the couch. Did we like watch a movie or something?"

Wilbur looked at his feet and shook his head. "We didn't watch a movie, no," He replied. Wilbur told himself he wouldn't say anything unless she asked, but he wasn't sure how to respond.

"Oh," Elinor said simply. She didn't want to push further, scared of what she would find. "Well, thank you for bringing me home safely."

"Of course," Wilbur replied. "You had me seriously
worried. You FaceTimed me and you were literally just sitting in the middle of the road."