𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[𝟎𝟏𝟔]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[wilbur:)]

elinor!
wlibur
heyyyyyyy

wilbur:)
hey
what's up?

elinor!
not muhc
o my god
i fukcing LOVE sushi
i'm gnna go get
sushi✨✨✨✨

wilbur:)
um
okay?
are you good?

elinor!
yuh😈🧊💯🔥
haha jk that's cAPp
cappa
getting suhsi
haha
supsicious sushi

wilbur:)
...
are you drunk

elinor!
oh god
i'm gasping rn bro
no!!!!
i don't dirnk, soot man
haha remember
remebmer when u were
like a void man
LMAOOOOOOOOO
VOID MAN VOID MAN
VOID MAN VOID MAN

wilbur:)
oh my god

elinor!
woahhhh
god wit no brim
wheres my fcuking sushi
BRO
WHERES THE SUSHI
hol up
i don't nkow where the
sushi is, mr soot

wilbur:)
are you in a grocery store?

elinor!
man
i'm crying
i just wnat my sushi
wait
here
wait here

wilbur:)
elinor where are you

[IRL]

Incoming FaceTime Call: elinor!
ACCEPT DECLINE

Wilbur pressed accept and quickly looked at his phone. Elinor was holding the phone close to her face. It was the middle of the night, and it didn't look like she was in any place with light. "Hey! It's you!" Elinor shouted. Her voice was a lot more loud and high pitched than usual. It was obvious that she was very, very drunk.

"Elinor, where are you?" Wilbur asked, panicked. He grabbed his keys and headed to his car. Elinor looked around and shrugged at the camera. She extended her arm to reveal that she was sitting in the middle of a two way street. "Oh my God, Elinor! Get off the road!"

Elinors face contorted to that of a confused three year old. "Why?" She asked, staying in place.

Wilbur's mind was going a million miles per hour as he started his car and just began driving. "Elinor, please get off the road! I don't want you to get hit!"

Elinor began laughing hysterically before standing up and going to the side of the road to sit. "I'm immortal, but okay. You're cute by the way. Can I get your number?"

Wilbur sighed. "Can you send me your current location? I'm coming to pick you up."

"No," Elinor scolded. "It's hide and seek! Come and find me!" Wilbur watched in horror as the girl began sprinting down the street.

"Elinor, stop! Uhm... If you send your location, I'll get you sushi!" He persuaded. Elinor stopped running, already short on breath. She nodded and sent her location, sitting down again.

The girl began singing her own song with only the lyrics 'sushi' and 'sushi I love you.' Wilbur noticed that the girl's location was nearly twenty minutes away from her house. He shook his head, keeping her on the line as he drove.

Wilbur eventually got to the location and found Elinor still sitting on the side of the road. He stopped his car and Elinor looked up. "Hey, Wilbur! Someone stopped their car for me!" Elinor exclaimed to her phone, standing up. Wilbur ended the call and got out of his car, making it his was towards her.

Elinor looked shocked. "C'mon, let's get you home," Wilbur offered. She took his hand and he directed her into the car.

As he began to drive, Elinor fiddled with her seatbelt before unclipping it and climbing over the middle compartment. Her arms were rested on Wilbur's shoulder, and he stopped the car. She frowned and sat back down. "You're pretty cool. Can we go out for sushi sometime?" She asked, slurring her words together.

"Of course, but I need you to clip in," Wilbur said, gesturing towards the seatbelt. She nodded vigorously and clipped the seatbelt back into the contraption.

Throughout the ride, Elinor was consistently
touching Wilbur somewhere. She would switch off between his hand, arm, neck, and face, giggling each time she poked or held something. "We should definitely go out, you're really groovy, Burr," She giggled. The use of the word Burr completely set off the Hamilton portion of her brain, as she suddenly began to trashily rap Guns and Ships.

Wilbur arrived at her house and helped her out of the car. He grabbed the front doorknob to find that the door was open. With a sigh, he helped the girl inside.

He felt like an intruder, but at the same time he wasn't so sure he'd be able to sleep right if he just left her alone. Elinor hopped around, skipping towards her bedroom. Wilbur leaned up against the doorframe, not daring to step inside.

Elinor wandered back out, going to the kitchen which was littered with alcohol. She grabbed a bottle of tequila and Wilbur quickly snatched it from her. She frowned at him, but he held it above his head. "No more alcohol for tonight," Wilbur stated.

The girl quite literally sat down and cried. Literal tears fell from her eyes and Wilbur set down the tequila. He sat down on the floor with her. "You lied!" Elinor cried, pushing him away.

"What?" He asked.

The girl sniffled and dried her eyes. "You promised me sushi!" She sobbed. Wilburs eyes widened
and he exhaled sharply through his nose.

The girl paced to the couch, grabbing a blanket and inviting the boy to come sit by her. Wilbur felt like an exhausted parent, but nevertheless he came and sat by the girl.

Something in Elinor's drunken state decided that this was the perfect time to make up her mind about her feelings for Wilbur.

Elinor grabbed his face with both hands, kissing him gently.

The boy accepted the kiss before remembering how drunk she really was. He backed out of it, blushing madly. Wilbur stood up and left the room, locking himself in the bathroom quickly.

Elinor had followed after him and knocked on the door. "Goodnight, Love!" Elinor said cheerily through the door. Footsteps followed her words.

Wilbur's blushing face quickly turned into a pale one. "Oh my God," He mumbled to himself.

He didn't want to leave the house out of fear that the girl would do something stupid, but at the same time he had never felt more awkward being in someone's house before.

Wilbur looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. Leaving the bathroom, he went to go check on the girl.

Elinor was already passed out on her bed, still wrapped in the blanket from the living room. Wilbur closed her door and retreated to the couch, not even considering sleep.

a/n:
mmmm next chapter finna be awkward :0
stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 1081