𝐭𝐞𝐧.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[𝟎𝟏𝟎]
𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒.
*:・゚*:・゚

[IRL]

Elinor zipped up her light blue jeans as she tucked her off white shirt in. She had already changed her outfit three times. "Your boy toy is gonna be there in like three minutes, you better hurry," Ivory teased through the phone.

"S-Shut up!" Elinor groaned, almost falling over as she tried to find the purse that went with her outfit. She found it and quickly sat down, snatching her mascara and cleaning slapping some on. The girl threw on blush and called it good.

"Don't forget your shoes, lover girl!" Ivory laughed. Elinor shook her head and grabbed her phone. "Gonna hang up on me?"

wilbur:) : i'm almost there !!

"Yes, actually," She grumbled as she put on her shoes. "Will just texted. He'll be here soon. Bye."

Ivory just laughed and Elinor hung up the phone. Her heart was beating insanely fast. She hadn't hung out with someone other than Ivory in a very long time.

She paced around her kitchen, grabbing small necessities like chapstick and her keys. There was a knock at her door and she slightly jumped. Sighing, she ran to the door.

She opened it to see Wilbur with a huge smile and a singular daisy in his hand. "I know you said no first moves, but this isn't a first move. It's a flower," He snickered. Elinor giggled and took the flower from him.

She locked the door of her apartment and gave him a quick smile. "Off we go!" She exclaimed.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You really didn't have to pay for that," Elinor said as she exited the restaurant. "I could have paid for my own meal, y'know."

"It only felt right," Wilbur responded as he placed a toothpick in his mouth. "Guys are suppose to pay."

"In the wise words of our good friend Eret, fuck gender roles," Elinor proclaimed. Wilbur chuckled.

"Cheers to that, M'Lady," He smiled. The two looked around for something else to do. Elinor began walking off, Wilbur following closely. He became cautious of his stride, making it shorter so he didn't pass the girl.

They began a new topic of conversation as they walked together. Wilbur eventually threw away his toothpick and they entered into a different section of the town: The Shopping District.

Elinor avoided feminine stores, as she didn't want to bore Wilbur out of his mind. Elinor studied little
nothings in the store windows before pointing at one. It caught Wilbur's attention as well.

A spike of energy filled the girl, and she grabbed Wilbur's hand, dragging him into the small local business. A woman in a very cottagecore looking outfit greeted them at the register.

It was a succulent store. Elinor quickly paced around the store, while Wilbur treaded lightly so he didn't hit any of the hanging plants. "Will!" She whisper yelled from across the store. It was an excited tone.