𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟏𝟒]
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐓
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[PALS]

ronile
PQXQTC
who changed my name

siblur woot
yeah who changed it

tubbox
not me

child
idk woman it could have
been me and i just don't
know

queen
i didn't change it
what is it supposed to be?

gayshart
it wasn't me
fr this time

bicon
twasn't me

ronile
niki it's elinor backwards

queen
ah

furry
i didn't
i don't even get mod

dad
rip lmao
not me btw

siblur woot
guess it's forever a mystery

ronile
oh my god it was totally you

silbur woot
i would never

blood god
can you two shut up
or get married
actually, either
also join the game
elinor and i are vibing

ronile
yes!
techno and i do be vibing tho

child
ew

tubbox
i'm joining :D

[STREAM]

"Alright, I think we're just waiting on Schlatt and Fundy," Elinor announced. The two characters loaded in and she began the game.

"Stay with me Elinor!" Tubbo yelled before muting. She was a crewmate. As the screen faded, Elinor stuck with Tubbo. They did tasks together, never separating.

As the lights went out, Elinor lost track of him. "Tubbo?" She asked quietly to her chat. The girl made her way to electrical, but as she was fixing lights she was killed...

...by Tubbo.

Elinor screamed and there was an almost instant report by Niki. Everyone turned on their mics and Tubbo put on a fake act. "No!" Tubbo yelled.

"Tubbo, weren't you and El with each other the whole round?" Wilbur asked.

"The lights went out and I lost her! Oh, God! She was only gone for like ten seconds!" He retaliated.

Nobody was ejected. (Skipped)

As the new round began, the power in real life flickered before shutting down. Elinor sighed and hopped out of her chair. She paced down the stairs to find Wilbur also exiting his office.

A cluster of people gathered in the lobby, asking the receptionist questions. The poor woman looked overwhelmed. "Folks, please! I don't know why the power is out, but I'm sure it'll be back on soon!"