𝐭𝐰𝐨.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[𝟎𝟎𝟐]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃.
*:・゚*:・゚

[𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌]

Elinor screamed as the mare attacked her. She was playing Phasmophobia with people from her Discord, but not very well. She hadn't gone a single round without dying. Her chat filled with the letter L and she furrowed her eyebrows. She was back into her regular style of clothing, and she crossed her arms, enveloping her small body in her huge sweater.

$10 Donation from OpalNeverDies:
who's the void man?

She sighed. "I don't know who the void man is," she replied almost solemnly. "As I've told all of you, I gave him my Twitch but didn't bother to ask for his— and to answer all of you who are about to start spamming, no I will not be going back downstairs just to ask him."

A new round started and Elinor insisted on staying in the trailer to watch the cameras. She continued on with her stream, thanking everyone for the subscriptions and donations.

WilburSoot is now hosting my stream with 80,000 viewers!

WilburSoot: i hope you don't mind the raid
- "void man" :)

Elinor's face got pale and her jaw visibly dropped. Actual tears formed in her eyes and she didn't hold them back from dropping down her face. "What?" She asked quietly with her jaw still hanging. She read over the highlighted message three more times before looking at her viewer count.

Instead of letting herself calm down, she just began laughing. It wasn't loud, but it was almost a scared laugh. Elinor had never had over 100,000 viewers, let alone 105k.

Trying to pace herself, she just stared at the chat which was going insane over the fact that Wilbur was the void man. She looked clueless, lost almost. Small tears came out of her eyes as she placed a hand over her mouth. Then, there was a knock at the door. The girl knew who it was going to be.

She arose from her seat, not even caring to turn herself on mute. The smaller opened the door and looked up. "Why are you crying?" He asked sternly. She led him into her office, not even worried about the clutter.

Pointing at her monitor and chat, she whispered, "This is why I'm crying."

Wilbur bent over to wave at her viewers and his. "Well, I've gotta go before everyone starts passing out. Be nice to her, chat."

The man stood up and opened the door again. He waved goodbye and she waved as he left. The girl wiped away her tears and sat back down, looking straight into her camera.

Elinor wasn't one to swear much, but she found it a good time to make an exception. "What the fuck just happened?"

[𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑]

Wilbur [wilbursoot]
The cats out of the bag. I'm the void man.
|
elinor [elinorsage]
why do you use caps lock i'm in pain😀
|
Wilbur [wilbursoot]
I raid you with 80,000 viewers and this is how you repay me 🙄

(replying to wilbursoot)
kayla! [kaylanotfound]
lmao literally who is this elinor chick
|
rhiannon [rhirhitw]
lol i have no clue but she's HOT check her instagram
|
kayla! [kaylanotfound]
okay true she's hot but i wanna know their history together he's never mentioned her 👀

(replying to wilbursoot)
laurel [yannylaurel]
OH MY GOD IS SHE THE PERSON WILBUR CALLED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
|
pete [peteisgay]
RJJEJXJSJX HE'S OUT HERE CALLING HER BEAUTIFUL AND SHE JUST CALLS HIM VOID MAN I CANT 💀💀
|
april [aprilweeesley]
true love💅🏾

(replying to wilbursoot)
riley explains [rileyexplainsstuff]
(1) okay here's an explanation for the fans who either only watch wilbur or only watch elinor. elinor does her streaming in an office that happens to be the same as wilburs office.
|
riley explains [rileyexplainsstuff]
(2) wilbur is quite the noisy man when he streams, and elinor has been referring to him as "the noisy void man" or "the man downstairs." in her stream a few days ago, she
|
riley explains [rileyexplainsstuff]
(3) went downstairs and made a noise complaint. wilbur called her the most beautiful woman to his stream and he got her twitch. elinor forgot to ask for his, and he raided her.
|
indigo west [indiewest]
you're doing god's work, riley.

[𝐈𝐑𝐋]

Elinor felt like a stalker.

She had been going through Wilbur and all of his friend's social media for the past three hours, trying to figure out their dynamics and personalities. She especially admired Wilbur. It wasn't a romantic attraction, but just an attraction of character. The looks were a bonus.

Wilbur had followed her on mostly everything, as did she. She debated sending him a message through Instagram. Her nimble fingers danced around the keyboard trying to figure out a good first message.

Going against it, Elinor began to delete her message, but midway through she sent 'hel.'

A panic arose throughout her body and she quickly pressed down and deleted it. She knew that he would get a notification and she let her head fall into her hands, hoping he would ignore it. "I'm a creep," She whispered to herself.

INSTAGRAM
wilbursoot: Did you have something to say?

Elinor slammed her phone on her desk and sighed. She put her hands in her hair and fiddled with the strands.

[𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭]

wilbur soot
Did you have something to say?

elinor sage
no

wilbur soot
Oh
Shit I didn't expect that
I'm sorry i thought you were
gonna say something

elinor sage
haha okay
...
gotta skedaddle

wilbur soot
Skedaddle?
Read at 7:23pm

[ivory maltese]

twitch bitch
cALL ME

honky cat!
give me a minute
i do be making food tho

A/N:
i updated this chapter for those who didn't like the amount of viewers i gave wilbur. i literally just typed a random number and i'm sorry if it pissed you off. stay hydrated.

word count: 963