𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟐𝟗]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Wilbur stayed in his seat, not bothering to look up at Elinor. "I'm sorry," He mumbled dully.

"Y'know when I said I didn't want to be public that included our friends," Elinor said, sitting on the floor. He nodded, staring blankly at his monitor. Elinor's voice became soft. "You could at least look at me."

Wilbur shut his eyes before turning his head and opening them. He looked at the cold faced girl with a saddened face. "I only told Niki," He whispered.

"You could've just asked me," She muttered. "I probably would have been fine with it, I just wish you would've told me."

"-but you wouldn't have said yes! You say that you probably would have, but we both know it would turned into the same conversation we always have," He grumbled, letting his head fall to his hands. "I want to be public. I just want to show you off, El! I want everyone to know!"

"Wilbur, you know I'm not ready for that!" Elinor retaliated loudly.

"But I am!" He yelled back. A loud silence followed the intensity of his voice.

Elinor didn't cower, but her mouth instantly shut. The room was tense. She stood up and began to leave but Wilbur also stood. "I'm going home," She announced.

"I don't want us to leave this building on a bad note," Wilbur dragged. He was quick to grab her hand, gently. "We need to figure this out. Things aren't going to get better if we keep it like this."

Elinor paused at the door. "Fine," She whispered briskly.

"Why can't we be public?" He asked once more.

"They'd hate me."

"It would die down."

"I still don't want to be hated," She huffed.

The two went on the discussion on hate, finding their rightful positions in the room once more. Things were still tense, but the lowering of their voices brought a certain calmness to Elinor.

"Why'd you tell Niki?" Elinor asked.

"I was stressed. I never get to tell people about us."

Elinor nodded as her heart sank. She agreed with him, keeping things private was difficult, but she wanted justice. "We're you going to tell me?"

"I figured it would come out sooner or later," He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"You already apologized. It's fine, Will," Elinor explained. "I should be the one who's sorry anyways. I came down here and yelled at you for something mild."

Wilbur let out a breathy laugh. "We suck," He said, rubbing his eyes.

Elinor gave him a gentle punch. "I should get going," She murmured. He nodded, getting up.

"Are you still mad?" He questioned quietly as they exited the building. Elinor stopped once they were outside.

"Yes," She admitted. "But I'm glad we talked."

Wilbur nodded, pressing a soft kiss on her forehead and saying goodnight. She wished him a goodnight and headed to her car.

The moment she closed her door, a wave of emotions crashed into her. She sobbed in the drivers seat, not bothering to turn on the car. Her emotions dropped away with each tear.

She eventually let out a breath that had no shake and wiped away the last of her tears. Turning on the car, she blasted music, not paying much attention to it. The drive home seemed a little longer than usual.

[TWITTER]

tommy [tommyinnit]
why do people over the age of 20
|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
finish your sentence🙂
|
tommy [tommyinnit]
that is the sentence bitch
|
elinor [elinorsage]
angry child go brrr

(responding to tommyinnit)
ßßßßß [wiiilburstan]
what is the context of this
|
earl [wapwapwap]
when does tommy ever have context 🦭
|
lily!! [lilyisafemale]
no no he has a point^^

(responding to tommyinnit)
maxine loves wizard101 [wizardmaxx]
PLEASE WHY ARE THEY LITERALLY HIS PARENTS💀💀
|
megan barrel [megantheebarrel]
kinda weirdchamp lol they're friends🤠
|
maxine loves wizard101 [wizardmaxx]
they are ✨lovers✨
|
megan barrel [megantheebarrel]
ew wtf

(responding to tommyinnit)
lauren hates men [lauren100]
fr why do people over the age of 20
|
matilda [matildaaa]
ur bio literally says 23
|
lauren hates men [lauren100]
sHHHHHHH

[wilbur:)]

wilbur:)
hi
i just want to emphasize that i'm sorry
and you don't have to respond
but i'm sorry
i hope you have a good night
Read 2:54am

[honky cat!]

twitch bitch
rant session?
oh shit it's like almost 3 am
tomorrow then

honky cat!
huh
you know i don't sleep
it's rant time babey
what's up

a/n:
gracious i am so exhausted i had to take the pre-act and the drained tf outta me lmao stay hydrated and stay safe!!

word count: 763