𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟐𝟓]
𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

Wilbur gently caressed her face, bringing her into a kiss. Neither backed out. Elinor felt an overwhelming feeling of warmth, and Wilbur had never felt happier to be with her.

They broke off the kiss and Elinor smiled, looking
at him. "I guess that explains how I feel," Wilbur smiled. The girl got on her tippy toes to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Mind showing me again? I think I might have missed it the first time," Elinor teased. He let out a laugh, pressing his lips against hers once more and wrapping his arms around her waist.

It felt right.

As they broke off the kiss, Elinor felt that the warm feeling didn't go away. It was still there, resonating in her chest.

She smiled, linking hands with him as they continued to walk. "I thought I told you I'd let you know when I wanted to make the first move," Elinor joked. Wilbur laughed and they stumbled down the street happily.

It was a longer walk than expected back to the car, and winds began picking up. Elinor shuddered, squeezing his hand.

Elinor nearly squealed when he began to rub his thumb against her hand. "Are you cold?" He asked, not making eye contact.

"A little," Elinor admitted. He quickly took off his jacket, wrapping it around her. She smiled, relinking their hands. "You're cute, Mr. Soot."

"You're cuter, Ms. Sage."

The two finally made it to the car, and Elinor found that sitting down in the giant jacket was a bit of a task. Wilbur began the drive home and both waited for the air to warm up.

"So... What does this mean for us?" Elinor asked quietly.

Wilbur straightened his posture as he drove. "I think it's pretty obvious that we both like each other, but there's a lot of different things we could do about it."

"Maybe it's a conversation for another day," Elinor mumbled. He nodded silently.

[INSTAGRAM]

wilbursoot clichéView all 4,639 commentselinorsage 👀👀    ↳wilbursoot 👁👁tubbolive wow! :D     ↳elinorsage i love this kidmicrowavenoises !! this is so cute !!haaarrylove why are they hanging outparadox awhhh🥺samlikespurple ew lmao

wilbursoot cliché
View all 4,639 comments
elinorsage 👀👀
wilbursoot 👁👁
tubbolive wow! :D
elinorsage i love this kid
microwavenoises !! this is so cute !!
haaarrylove why are they hanging out
paradox awhhh🥺
samlikespurple ew lmao