𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟐𝟔]
SICK
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[wilbur:)]

elly!
you aren't at the office ?
i thought you were streaming

wilbur:)
oh i'm just taking a day off

elly!
?
any reason why?

wilbur:)
well
i mean i'm a little sick
but it's really nothing

elly!
wilbur soot is sick and he didn't think
to tell me?? smh🙄🙄
i'm kidding
are you all good?

wilbur:)
i'm fine el
don't worry about me lol

elly!
the motherly instincts said 👋🏼
have you eaten anything today?

wilbur:)
...no🙃
i'll eat something soon
i'm just not hungry

elly!
i'm coming over

wilbur:)
wha-
elinor no
you'll get sick too

elly!
i'll keep my distance
i just wanna make you food

wilbur:)
i'm not even hungry
please don't

elly!
tempting...
but no
i'll be over in 5

wilbur:)
okay :((

[TWITTER]

elinor [elinorsage]
hey friends!! something came up so i'll have to postpone the fnaf stream to tomorrow. love you !!
|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
:((((((
|
elinor [elinorsage]
stop guilt tripping me
|
wilbur [wilbursoot]
okayyyy :(((

(responding to elinorsage)
beach bunny!! [bbbeachbunny]
awh no i was so excited for the stream 🥺
|
bisexual bastard [bibibi_]
same ☹️☹️

(responding to elinorsage)
adam winchester [stillinthecage]
DJSJZ I CANNOT THEY ARE SO CUTE #WILLINOR
|
scorpia [scorpiashugs]
RIGHT LIKE DAMN WHY CAN'T I HAVE A FRIENDSHIP LIKE THAT😩😩
|
adam winchester [stillinthecage]
i meant as a couple but okay👀
|
scorpia [scorpiashugs]
no❤️ but okay

(responding to elinorsage)
sierra! [sierrawasfound]
sooooo we just not gonna talk about how both elinor and wilbur have cancelled their streams today??
|
aja [ajaishorny]
we simply do not discuss 😶 let them take a day off
|
sierra! [sierrawasfound]
smh shippers are just out of pocket
|
pete [peteisgay]
someone here doesn't know the difference between toxicity and support and it's not me or aja 🙂

[IRL]

Elinor parked her car, pacing up to his apartment door. She had been here before, but it felt a little bit different given the circumstances of the previous days.

She knocked and there was shuffle before the lock clicked open. The door stayed shut. Elinor
tilted her head as the curtains in the front window opened.

Wilbur stood behind the glass, gesturing for her to welcome herself in. She slowly turned the knob, entering and taking off her shoes.

The girl made her way to the kitchen before looking at Wilbur who was standing in the living room. He was wearing big comfy clothing and fuzzy socks with ducks on them. His face seemed completely drained of color, and his hair was everywhere.

"Hi there," Elinor snickered, grabbing a pot from the cupboard. Wilbur sat down on the couch.

"You really don't have do this," Wilbur strained with a low, groggy voice. "I'm not ungrateful, but I just don't want you getting sick."

Elinor smiled without her teeth, opening up the pantry. She grabbed chicken broth and cornstarch. "Don't worry about me getting sick. I have a surprisingly strong immune system," Elinor offered, picking vegetables from the fridge.

"So do I!" Wilbur tried to shout. His voice cracked and he threw his face into a pillow, embarrassed. Elinor just laughed, continuing to cook. "What are you making?"

"I'm super bad at making chicken noodle soup, so I'm making egg drop," Elinor explained, throwing a dash of salt and soy sauce into the pot. He grabbed a quilt, throwing it over his head and wrapping the length around his body. The boy shifted the blanket so his head stuck out.

Wilbur shuffled to the kitchen, standing behind the island looking like a very tall toddler. Elinor turned around and laughed. He let out a whimper-ish sound as if to say he wanted something. She gave him a questioning look. "I wanna hug but I can't," He said in a quieter whiny voice.

Elinor extended her arms, clenching and unclenching her hands. He shuffled over and she wrapped her arms around the blanket. As soon as it started, it ended— Wilbur backed away, retreating to the couch as Elinor began to whisk the eggs.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Should we talk about it?" Wilbur asked, taking another sip of the soup. Elinor was seated on the other end of the couch.

She placed her empty bowl to the side. "The kiss?" Elinor questioned, dabbing the outskirts of her lips with a napkin. He nodded, still wrapped up in his blanket. "Well, sure. What about it?"

"I think now's a good time for me to ask what we are," He murmured, shifting ever so slightly in his seat.

"What do you want to be?"

"Yours."

Elinor almost cried at his tone. She turned to face him head on. "I would like that," the girl admitted with pleading eyes.

Wilbur took his final mouthful of soup and placed the bowl down. He turned to her and gave a toothy grin, although it was almost like he was in pain. "Well then... Will you be my girlfriend, Elinor Sage?" He asked, mimicking Tommy.

Elinor let out a snort of a laugh. "Yes, Wilbur Soot, I will!" She said grinning widely. Wilbur began to laugh but it quickly turned into a coughing fit.

"I'd kiss you, but y'know," He managed to say, gesturing towards his face. Elinor nodded, getting up to grab him another cough drop.

a/n:
making au's means i get to escape reality, so no wilbur doesn't have covid that's the one thing i'm trying to escape :/ stay hydrated and stay safe!!

word count: 892