12 ~ happily ever after (end)

The elves fabricated a glass casket for you. You were their first ever friend. Someone who truly cared for them.

Watching you this lifeless.. it was unbearable. Even grumpy missed you. They were all crying, praying you'd wake up. But they all knew you wouldn't.

'This is awful. How did this happen?' Sneezy cried.

He stared at the apple you last ate, unaware of its dangers.

Who was also unaware.. Draco of course. He was heading towards the forest to see you. He couldn't wait. He missed you a lot every time he left.

The eleves already felt bad for him knowing what he was going to have to go through.

They saw him approaching in the distance. Happy got up and ran over to him. Draco slowed down. He saw Happy running towards him.

He seemed a little confused. Why was everyone outside? What was that glass structure? Where were you?

'Hi Happy.' He smiled.

'Draco-'

'Whats going on? Why is everyone outside? Where is Y/N?'

Happy just looked at him. Draco noticed Happy wasn't his usual self.

'Happy why aren't you.. Happy?'

'Draco.. we went to work, came back and Y/N..'

Happy couldn't even finish. He grabbed Draco's hand and took him with him. The closer Draco got the more he saw what the glass object was. He saw you laying inside it. He stopped. All the eleves looked at him.

'What happened?' He asked.

'We went to work, we came back.. she was dead.' Angry spoke bluntly.

Dead? You were dead? Your stepmother got to you? Draco pushed Happy aside and hurried over to the glass coffin. It seemed like you were asleep. Asleep.. but he knew you wouldn't woke up.

'How?' Draco asked with tears in his eyes.

'All we found was this apple.' Sneezy sighed.

Draco looked at him. He offered it to Draco. He grabbed it and took a good look at it it.

'Something isn't right with this. The colour is off.' He said. 'Do you have an alchemy book?'

After hogwarts Draco started specialising in alchemy and potions. Maybe he could find something. Doc headed inside and came back.

'Here.'

Draco grabbed it and sat down in the grass. He opened the book and looked through it.

All the eleves watched him as he turned all the pages.

'Here.. a poisoned apple.' He said.

'P-Poisoned?' Doc asked.

'Is there a cure?' Happy asked.

Draco looked at you.

'True loves kiss.' He said.

Bashful tried to pull Draco up.

'You can kiss her!' Angry hissed.

'You guys don't get it. There is no such thing as true loves kiss.'

All the eleves stared at him before they all walked over to him and pulled him up.

'You never know unless you try.' Sneezy smiled.

They got him on his feet and pushed him towards you. He stopped and looked at you. It felt wrong but they were right..  they never knew unless he tried.

He leaned over you and grabbed your fregile body into his hands. He sat you up a little before gently pressing his lips against yours. When he pulled back the piece of apple suddenly shot out of your mouth. He looked at you while you slowly opened your eyes.

'Draco.. what ha-'

He just kissed you again. You were in shock and confused but kissed him back right away..

-

You took a deep breath and looked at Draco. You never expected him to actually become your boyfriend.

He explained what happened to you and now you were standing near your house with some people Draco knew n the ministry of magic.

'Are you sure this is all true?' One of them asked.

'Positive.'

After those words you and Draco headed inside your house. You were nervous about the confrontation.

'Hey Y/St/N (your stepmothers name)! I got a surprise for you!' Draco yelled.

It didn't take long before you stepmother made her way down. As soon as she saw you, she shot you a deadly glare. She hated seeing you.

'Hi.' You smiled.

'How?! How!' She almost screamed.

'Draco.. also he brought friends.'

After you said that, aurors made their way inside. Their wands points at her. Draco grabbed you and pulled you out of the line of fire. Your stepmother tried to fight but she was quickly overthrown and captured.

'Check it.'

A few men headed downstairs. You and Draco also showed your faces again. Seeing her.. knowing she almost killed you made you feel disgusting. You had no idea what they were going to find in her basement but you hoped it would be good.

'Sir, its true. We found.. organs in the basement.. or well.. hearts. Hearts of people she murdered.'

'She keeps them as sourvenirs.' You said.

'Take her away. Right now. To azkaban.'

She tried to escape but couldn't. There were too many people. She got dragged down her own hall and out of the building. She was screaming, saying she'd escape and come back for you. Saying she wished you never lived. You tried to ignore it all.

You turned to Draco. He looked at you and smiled. Seeing him calmed you. He saved your life and was now only making it better. You loved him with every little cell in your body.

'Thank you for saving my life.' You said.

Draco grinned. He wrapped and arm around you and pulled you closer to him.

'What can I say.. I love you.'

You kissed him passionately. Draco smiled and kissed you back. Your stepmother was send to azkaban for the rest of her life.. and you and draco lived happily ever after.

The end