3 ~ today..

You stepmother stared through her window, down at you. You were cleaning outside. You delevered the letter yesterday. She couldnt wait to have you dead.

She hated how cheerful you always were even though she made you do horrible stuff. She turned around to face away from the window. Not long now.. not long.

You just finished the last part of the stairs and took a deep breath. It was always exhausting to clean that long but you managed to get it done. The problem was that you had so many other things left.

You got up and headed to the well where yiu grabbed some new water. The birds who were sitting on the well chripped at you.

Your mum always took you out here when she was alive. She told you that if you made a wish in the well and the echo repeated after you that your wish would come true.

Magic was a around you so why wouldnt it work? Maybe the well was enchanted. That sounded stupid.

Draco actually walked onto your terrain. Hoping you were done soon. He always wanted to check up on your before dinner. He stopped and watched you as you stared at the well with the bucket in your hands.

'Want to know a secret?' You asked the birds.

Draco smiled. Every time you spoke to animals, your face just lit up. It was like you felt connected to them. It was incredible to see. It cheered him up to see you happy. It always did.

(I changed the song into text :p)

The birds nodded at you. Draco listened carefully. He knew exactly what the well meant to you and what your mum used to say about it.

'Promise not to tell?' You asked them.

The birds nodded again while you sighed and put your bucket down. Your leaned on the well while looking at the birds.

'We are standing by a wishing well, you see.'

The brids looked into the well and then back at you.

'You know what my mother always used to say?' You asked them.

They had their full attention on you. Draco had the same. You looked down into the well and then back at the birds.

The memories of your mother and you outside, smiling, sitting near the well. It made you happy but it also made you miss her.

'Make a wish into the well.' You started.

You could just hear your mothers voice say it to you. You wished she was here but she couldnt be.

'That's all you have to do.' You smilef at the birds. 'And if you hear ut echoing, your wish will soon come true.'

You leaned your hands on the edge of the well and looked down in it. Draco was curious about what you were going to wish. He stepped closer to you.

'Im wishing..'

'Im wishing..'the echo repeated.

You smiled. If it went on like that your wish might actually come true.

'For the one I love..' you continued. 'To find me.'

'To find me.' The echo repeated.

You leaned yur elbow on the edge and leaned your face on your hand. You smiled dreamily as you continued.

'Today.'

'Today.' The echo repeated.

Draco smiled. He never knew you wanted a relationship that badly. On the other hand, you deserved it. You were amazing, kind, loving.. you didnt deserve the discouragment that happened to you at home.

'Im hoping..'

'Im hoping.' The echo repeated.

Draco stepped closer and cloaser to you. You were in your own zone. It was cute.

'And I'm dreaming of.. the nice things..'

'The nice things.' You heard again.

Every time the echo repeated you, your smile grew wider.

'He'll say.'

'He'll say.'

Draco really hoped that wish would come true for you some day. He really did.

'Im wishing..'

'Im wishing..'

Draco was almost standing besides you.

'For the one I love, to find me..'

'To find me.'

Draco knew exactly what you were going to say.

'Today..' you said while he leaned on the well besides you.

'Today.' He completed the echo.

He startled you. You looked walked back at looked at him.

'You freak!' You hissed.

He laughed.

'Thats a cutr wish.' He grinned.

'Piss off.' You sighed. 'You cant be here. Im not done cleaning yet. If my stepmother sees you, you're dead.'

You pushed him back towards the gate. Draco turned around.

'I like it here.' He grinned. 'I was bored. Entertain me softy.' He grinned.

'No I wont. Go home.'

'Who did you go last night?'

'So youre spying on me now?'

Draco rolled his eyes with a smile.

'You passed my house, you idiot.'

'I went to Yaxley.' You said.

Draco frowned.

'Corban? He still lives here? I thought he got locked up.'

'My stepmum saved him from it.' You shrugged.

'Why did you see him? He is like.. not someone you'd wanna hang out with it.'

You grinned.

'My stepmum had a letter for him.'

Draco didnt trust this at all. He was one of the most powerful death eaters. That letter couldnt have been for nothing.

'Oh alright.'

'Now get out of here, ferret.'

'One time!' he hissed.

You laughed and pushed him out of the gate, before you went back to cleaning. Draco walked out of the gate. He saw Corban walking. Pacing at the front of your house.

The door opened and you stepmum headed outside. They walked away, without saying a word. Draco sneaked after them, curious about what this was. He wanted to know why your stepmother suddenly reached out to him.

He followed them all the way to the wood near your house. He hid in the shadows as the two stopped..