4 ~ kill her

Sorry that it took awhile! My bf from belgium is here after 3 months of separation so ive been a bit preoccupied! I hope you guys understand!

-

'I must say, your letter wasnt a surprise.' Corban said.

Your stepmother grinned. She had always talked to him about how she was going to kill you one day. She knew this day would come.

Draco listened quietly. This could seriously get him killed. He didnt care though. He had to know.

'Its funny how I let her deliver it for me. The poor girl didnt even know.'

Corban laughed. He turned to her.

'So.. why would I commit a crime for you?' He asked.

A crime? They were planning to do something to you? Draco stepped back a little to make sure he was hidden even more.

'I saved your life. That's why. Besides, I pay well.'

He was going to pay him? For something? Your city was known for disappearances. Like a young mother a few years ago. No one could solve those disappearances. What if you were next?

'A payed favour.' He grinned. '25000 galleons to comit a crime the muggle police will never solve. Sounds like a deal.'

'You know what happens if you fail.' Your stepmother said.

She was paying him all that money.. for what? It was all confusion but clearly not a good thing it was 100% not a good thing.. poor girl.. crime..

'Its me. I never fail.' Corban said. 'So why dont you do it yourself? Youve done all the others yourself.'

'She recoignises me everywhere. No matter how I dress, no matter where I am. She'll know. I cant risk it. Besides she is always around that stupid blonde. If he sees me I'm screwed.'

Stupid blonde? He wasnt a stupid blonde! She was talking about Draco Malfoy! He had to remain calm. He couldnt be seen.

'I see.. so what do you suggest I do?'

Your stepmother was quiet for a second. She than smirked.

'She is soft. Tell her I send you that letter to ask you to take her to the forest.'

'Why would I do that? She hardly knows me.'

Your stepmother grinned.

'She knows I know you. She loves picking flowers. Tell her I asked you take her to the forest for protection so she can pick me flowers for in the castle.'

What were they plotting. Draco kept his eye on them.

'Take her far into the forest. Find some secluded glade where she can pick wild flowers.' Your stepmother started explaining.

'Alright.'

'And there, my faithful friend, you will kill her.' She smiled wickedly.

Kill you?! She wanted to kill you?! He had to stop himself for kill them right there. He cared too much about you to have that happened to you.

You were the only one who would still be friends with him after everything that happened. He had to do something. Right there and then.

'But to make doubly sure you do not fail, bring back her heart in this.'

She handed Corban a box.

'That's a nicer one than usual.'

Corban held the box in his hand and had a good look at it. He had seen her heart collection. He was the only one who knew anout what she did.

'It'll be the star of my collection. I have always hated her.'

'All of this, just to be the most beautiful woman in the city.' He grinned.

'Beauty takes work.' She grinned. 'Ill meet you here tomorrow.. to get my heart.'

She headed of. Corban wanted to walk away too but Draco stormed towards him from behind the tree. He grabbed his sleeve.

'You!?' Corban hissed.

Draco was wondering how long it would take before Corban would kill him. This was a bad idea but his only chance.

'How much will it take for you to fake you kill her?! 2x what she pays!?'

'Give me a reason why I shouldnt just kill you too.' Corban hissed.

'I know you want to flee the city and be away from her holding the fact that she saved your life and saved you from azkaban. Ill pay you 3x what she pays you! You can fake it and flee. You can go anywhere.'

Corban looked at him. Draco could see that it was true.

'You and I both know she is going to frame you for her murder and all the other people she killed. Youll be send to azkaban straight away.'

Corban stared at the box before looking up at him.

'I cant go back. She will kill me if I dont deliver Y/Ns heart tomorrow.'

'Did you make an unbreakable vow?'

'No.'

Draco grinned. He grabbed the box.

'Listen up. Ill join you tomorrow. Ill wait at the forest. Until you get there. I will get your money deposited in your vault tonight. You are going to kill a pig from the farms north of the city and you will put that heart into the box. You can deliver it after the forest and then flee with all the money while I tell Y/N to run.'

Corban was quiet for a moment. He then laid his hand on Dracos upper arm.

'Youre clever. I get why Voldemort saw potential in you.' Corban grinned. 'Ill do it.'

Draco exhailed happily.

'Thank you. You wont regret it!'

Draco wanted to turn back and walk away.

'All of that to save a girl. She must ne special.' Corban said before walking away.