Prologue

This is the prologue! The other chapters will be longer than this, this is just a small introduction!

Enjoy!

-

'Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?'

Your step mother gazed at her mirror. It's face looking at her. It was here. It had to be here. She was the fairest of them all.

'I see a woman. Strong.. inside the city of the London.'

She looked at the mirrorm. Her smirk fading as that wasn't the response she wanted. She had always been the fairest.

'Who is it?!' She asked.

'It's Anastesia Levra.'

A beautiful woman with long brown hair, blue eyes. She lived at the side of the city. She just became a mother.

Your step mother screamed as she realised it wasn't her. Anger took over her. She hated it. She could be the only one. No one could be more beautiful than she was. She turned around and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

'Servants!' She yelled.

Two of your main manor workers headed towards her. They stopped infront of her.

'Yes ma'am.'

'Find Anastesia Levra for me. I want her location by tonight.' She spoke coldly.

'Right away ma'am.'

They left. Your step mum grabbed her wand and looked at it. Smiling with her most evil look, knowing exactly what she was going to do.

There could be only one..

-

'We found her. Here is the address.'

She grabbed it from his hand as she got up. He wicked smile crossing her face. She read the note carefully and knew right away where to go.

'You can go now.' She sighed while waving them away.

She got up and headed to her bedroom. She opened her closet and ran her hand passed the clothes she had.

It was a perfect plan. Easily exicuted. She couldnt see it was her though. No could ever see. With a smooth movement she grabbed her darkest clothes. In the dark it made her invisible. Before she knew it she had put them on and she was on her way.

'I'll show them who the fairest of them all is.' She mumbled to herself while putting her wand into the pocket while she walked into the the city.

It didnt take her long to find the house. When she was on a mission, she was going to complete it smoothly.

Anastesia just put her new born to sleep and was out in the garden. With long, slow steps your step mother approached her. She grabbed her wand out of her pocket.

'Excuse me? Can I help you?' Anastesia asked.

One look it took for your stepmum to see that her husband was busy. One spell it took to take the poor mothers life.

'Avada kedavra.'

Within a second she used a spell to levitate the body. She took it into the darkness, near the woods where she removed the her heart from her body. She wrapped it in the coat Anastasia was wearing, and headed home.

-

'One.. two.. three.. four.. anastasia.. youre number five.' She smirked before putting the jar with her heart next to the others. 'Five hearts of five people who thought they could be.. the fairest of them all.' She said before letting out a small giggle.

She headed back upstairs. On her way back to her mirror she passed your room. She stopped and stared at you. You were fast asleep.

'If you ever beat me.. you'll be next.' She mumbled.

She had always been worried about your beauty over taking hers one day. Deep down she hoped it was never going to happen.

She headed back upstairs, the face of the mirror was still present from that morning. She looked at him and spoke..

'Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?'

'You are.' The mirror answered her.

She smirked and cocked her head.

'Yes.. yes I am.'