8 ~ wash

The house elves watched you yawn and move under the covers. You were waking up.

'Here it comes!' Dopey yelled.

'It's after us! Dont let it out!' Sneezy hissed.

'Here it comes! Now it's our chance!' Sleepy hissed.

'Get it! Now!' Happy yelled.

All the yelling woke you. You pushed the covers off you. You sat up and opened your eyes. The sight of the 7 house elves scared you. You screamed for a moment.

Then you realised it was just house elves. 7 little house elves. Freed house elves. They were cute.

'What is it?' Doc whispered.

Bashful walked a little closer to you while examining you.

'Why, it's a girl.'

'She's mighty purdy.' Sleepy said.

Sneezy took a good look at you with a small smile on his face.

'She's beautiful, just like an angel!'

'Angel, hah! She’s a female! And all female’s is poison! They’re full of wicked wiles.' Grumpy exclaimed.

You had no idea what to say to them right now. They were just making observations and you felt really uncomfortable.

'What are wicked wiles?' Bashful asked.

'I dont know. But I'm against them!'

'Oh, dear. I wondered if you were children. Why, why, you’re house elves! How do you do?' You decided to say.

They all stared at you in silence while you slowly sat up.

'I said.. how do you do?'

Grumpy folded his arms.

'How do you do what?'

You immediately knew that they had such sparkling personalities. Just by their conversation you could guess who they were.

'Oh, you can talk! I’m so glad! Now don’t tell me who you are, let me guess. I know, you’re doc.'

'Why, why, why, yes. Yes! That’s true.' Doc chuckled.

He looked shy and a little proud.

'And you are Bashful.'

'Oh gosh!' Bashful blussed.

Sleepy stared at you and yawned. You smiled a little.

'And you, you’re sleepy.'

'How'd you guess.' he chuckled while his eyes slowly closed.

You looked at the tied up house elf in front of you.

'And you?'

He almost started sneezing. Happy and Dopey pressed their fingers against his nose.

'And you are Sneezy. Yes, you must be-'

'Happy, ma’am. That’s me.' He chuckled. 'And this is Dopey. He don't talk none.' He laughed.

'You mean he can’t talk?' You asked.

'He don’t know. He never tried.'

Dopey nodded vigorously.

'Oh, that’s too bad.

You noticed one on of the house elfs fold their arms again. Looking at you with a frown.

'Oh.' You said. 'You must be Grumpy.' You spoke in a fake angry voices.

All the others laughed. While Doc pushed him forwards with his finger.