9 ~ fairest of them all

Idk how long this book is still going to take. Snow white doesn't have such a long plot so keep that in mind!

Enjoy

-

You hurried outside and froze in place when you saw him. Draco. You hadnt seen him in so long it was amazing to see his face. He was calling out your name.

'Draco!' You yelled.

His eyes shot at you. You had never seen anyone run that fast. You felt the most amazing feeling of excitement when he did. You didnt know why but you just started running towards him.

Before you knew it, you ran into his arms. Draco held you tightly against him. You hugged him tighter than you ever did.

'I'm so happy to see you're okay. I missed you so much.'

'I missed you too.' You said right away.

Draco let you go. He cupped your face and smiled at you. He let you go right away. 

'I was scared that something had happened to you.' Draco said.

'No! I found this little house. There are a bunch of house elves that live here. They agreed to take me in.'

Draco turned his head to the house elves who were washing themselves. Draco walked over to them and introduced himself. You watched him with a massive smile. Draco was..  special. Very special to you. He always made you smile. There was something about him. He wasnt like all the other guys you had met. You couldnt quite place it.

'Would you want to join us for dinner?' You asked.

'I'd never say no to your food.'

You waited for Draco before going back inside. All the house elves said down impatiently.

'Quiet everyone.' You said.

You grabbed the pot of the fire and slowly gave everyone some food.

'This kooks.. this hooks.. this-'

'This looks amazing!' Happy interrupted Doc.

Draco grinned.

'Wait until you try it.' Draco smiled.

They all slowly grabbed a bite while you sat down. You watched them in anticipation.

'This is really good.' Sneezy said.

'Its okay.' Grumpy said.

You ate some soup. Draco who was sitting opposite of you, laughed a little. You stopped eating and looked at him. He reached over the table and wiped your nose.

'Oh.' You said while you got red.

Draco grinned.

'Dont worry about it.' He smiled.

You didnt even know how much you missed him until now. His smile, his hair, his humour, his voice.. what were you even thinking.

'Are you two..' Sneezy asked.

'No. We are friends.' Draco said.

Somewhere you wished you could say yes. He did everything for you. He protected you with his life. He was such an amazing person. You were lucky to have him in your life.

While you continued eating, Draco looked at you. You were prettier than he remembered. He quickly looked away from youm he was just happy you were alive. That he could protect you.

'Give me more.' Grumpy demanded.

'Not until you tell me you like it.' You grinned.

Grumpy stared at you and sat down while crossing his arms. You got up and gave yourself some more soup before sitting back down.

'I said.. give me more!' He hissed.

'Just tell her you liked it.' Happy said.

'I didnt.' he hissed.

'Then why do you want more?' Sneezy asked .

Grumpy didnt answer. Draco looked at him.

'One time. You can do it.' Draco smiled.

Grumpy looked at you.

'I liked it so give me more.' He mumbled.

You smiled and grabbed his plate. You filled it up and gave it back to him.

'I'm glad you like it. Enjoy your food.' You smiled.

Draco grinned and looked at you before passing you a wink, sending a weird tingling through your body..

-

The manor you grew up in hadnt changed a bit. Your stepmother hired a worker to do the cooking and cleaning. She was still too lazy to do it herself.

She didnt miss you. Not even a little bit. She didnt need you. Her robe flew a little back while she approached her mirror. She hadnt checked since you were.. killed.

'Mirror mirror on the wall, who now is the fairest one of all?' She asked with a massive grin.

The face of her mirror appeared.

'Over the seven jewelled hills.. Beyond the seventh fall, In the cottage of the seven house elves.. Dwells Y/N, the fairest one of all.'

She couldnt believe her ears. You were dead. You couldnt be there. No way.

'Snow White lies dead in the forest. Corban has brought me proof. Behold her heart!'

Your stepmother grabbed her box with the pigs heart in it. The mirror took a look at it.

'Y/N still lives, The fairest in the land. ‘Tis the heart of a pig, You hold in your hand.'

When she heard that she lost it. She grabbed the heart and threw it through the room. Her hands shaking.

'The heart of a pig! Then I’ve been tricked!'

She stormed out, pulling her wand out of her pocket while throwing away the box. She hurried outside and almost ran to Corbans house..but he was long gone.. with Draco's money.

'Corban!' She yelled before walking back to the manor.

She stormed inside, slamming the door behind her. She was going to make you pay one way or another.

She leaned on the table and tried to calm herself down but she was overtaken by anger. You had to die. Die an awful death. She would not rest until you were alive.

She had to be the fairest of them all..