2 ~ Reveal her name

'Youre not wearing your rags.'

You turned away from the kitchen table you were cleaning and looked at your step mother. Then you looked at your dress.

'Im sorry ma'am. I'll change right away.'

'No need.'

Your step mother grabbed her wand and waved it. She took yours away inside the manor. Only when you went out you were allowed to have it. If you did it would make cleaning much easier.. especially in such a big manor. She changed your dress into the rags you always had to wear. You sighed as she walked away.

You hated those stupid rags. You could never wear what you wanted. Only outside so that people couldnt see what she made you do. Luckily you were used to it.

What you didn't know was that those rags were another step in your step mothers attampt to make you look uglier than she did. If only you knew about the jealousy lurking within her.

While you headed outside to clean, your stepmother headed upstairs to her mirror. It was time for another check. Something didnt feel right.

She walked into the room and closed the big doors behind her. The mirror was already waiting for her. She took a deep breath as she stood infront of it. She opened her arms as she spoke to the mirror.

'Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space.' She slowly brought her arm up as she continued. 'Through wind and darkness I summon thee.'

The wind was howling through the window in her room as she stared at her mirror. This was the moment of truth.

'Speak!' She said while lowering her arm. 'Let me see thy face.'

The mirror slowly changed as the face appeared. When she entered the manor she changed one of her servants into a mirror. She wouldve used a house elf but your father set yours free.

She smirked as she looked at the face. "You are the fairest of them all" was all she had to hear.

'What wouldst thou know, ma'am.' The mirror asked.

She stepped a little closer. Looking the face directly into his eyes.

'Magic mirror.. on the wall.. who's the fairest of them all.'

The mirror took a moment to proces the question. She was. She had to be. She was the fairest of them all. No one could beat her. Not even a stupid child like you. No one. Absolutely no one.

'Famed in thy beauty, ma'am but hold, a lovely maid I see. Rags connot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is far more fair than thee.' The mirror spoke.

Her entire body flodded itself with jealousy some one beat her again. She would have her heart obtained.

'Alas for her!' She exclaimed. 'Reveal her name.'

She had to know who her next victem was. A maid wouldnt be that hard to kill. Easy to be found with all of these manors around.

'Lips red as the rose. Hair Y/H/C as (something that's the colour of your hair). Skin Y/Sk/T (your skin tone) as (something that comes near your skin tone).'

She knew it. The day she feared was finally there. She always knew this was going to happen. She hated it.

'Y/N!' She almost screamed in anger.

She turned away from the mirror. She could never kill you herself. You would always recignise her. Brewing a potions would take weeks. You had to be eliminated now.

She walked towards the window and looked outside. You were cleaning there. The steps of the stairs to the garden. Always surrounded by your stupid animals. Your friend bound to show up as you were done.

She had to come up with a plan. She had money. Enough money. She could get you killed by someone else. Someone in need for money. A lot of people had that. A muggle from the poor side of town would do.

This was going to be her master plan. As soon as you were gone, no one would ever beat her beauty again. She stormed out of the room and began writing a letter. She knew exactly who to ask for this.

She walkee out of her mirror room and headed towards her own room. She sat down and started writing a letter. Inviting the person she wanted to the castle.

Your heart was going to look beautiful with the rest. She had to write someone who wasnt going to betray her. Someone who wasnt going to tell anyone. Someone who would finish the job without an issue and take his pay.

The person she was writing, was a hunter. He knew about killing. If he could kill animals he could kill you. In her eyes you were an animal anyways.

She grabbed her quill and satrted drafting a letter. Making it look like an absolute honour to be invited to her manor. That he was the only one who could help her against a good pay.

He wouldnt want to come if it didnt seem interesting. She grabbed the letter and headed downstairs. She thought it would be amusing if you delivered the letter yourself.

'Y/N.'

You turned around from the table you were cleaning and gave her a bright smile.

'Yes ma'am?'

'I want you to deliver this letter tonight. Make sure it goes to the right person please.. and dont read it.' She said while putting the letter down.

'Alright ma'am.'

She turned around and walked up the stairs with a smirk. This was a master plan. She would go unnoticed by you and you would be dead. Exactly how she wanted it..