10 ~ apple

Rage was talking controle over your stepmother. She hurried towards her basement and grabbed her cauldron. This was going to end now.

'The heart of a pig! Blundering fool!' She hissed.

She put her cauldron down and walked towards the bookshelf to grab one of her best spell books. She slammed it onto the table.

'I’ll go to the elves’s cottage in a disguise so complete no one will ever suspect.'

She opened the spell book and flipped through the pages. She had to find the perfect spell to make her disguise. You couldnt see who she was.

'Now a formula to transform my beauty into ugliness, change my queenly raiment to a peddler’s cloak.' 

When she found the right spell she immediately grabbed her potions book and slammed it down on the other side of the table. She needed to make a specific potions.

She checked all the requirements and started gathering them. They were odd ingredients but necessary for this.

She hurried back with all the ingredients in her hand. She put it down on the table. There werent too many but it was important they were meant to be handled carefully. You couldnt find these ingredients easily. Someone she earned by her killing.

'Mummy dust to make me old and to shroud my clothes, the black of night.' 

She added the ingredients to the cauldron. She smiled and turned back to her book. She had to read precisely.

'To age my voice, an old hag’s cackle. To whiten my hair, a scream of fright.' 

Those were also added. The potion now really started to come together. The colour stated changing. It was almost perfect.

'A blast of wind to fan my hate! A thunderbolt to mix it well!'

There was a sound of thunder and just like that the potion was finished. She poured it into a small flask and held it up to the ceiling.

'Now, begin thy magic spell.'

She took a long sip from her potion. It caused her to choke. She tried to take deep breaths but kept coughing and struggling. She looked at her hands. They started to turn wrinkly and old.

'Look! My hands!'

Her voice was crackly and old.

'My voice!' She gasped. 'A perfect disguise.. and now a special sort of death for one so fair. What shall it be?'

She looked around the room. Trying to find anything that could help. There was a lot of stuff in the basement. You stored most of your food there.

'Ah! A poisoned apple!'

She walked over stash of apples. She grabbed it and took it back to the table. She walked back and skipped through her books.

'Sleeping death.' She grinned. 'One taste of the Poisened Apple and the victims eyes will close for ever in a sleeping Death.'

She took the apple and dipped it into her brew. She had to be careful not to touch it herself.

'Let the sleeping let sleep through! Look! On the skin.. the symbol of what lies within!'

She pulled the apple back out. It was black and skull shaped. She grabbed another red apple and looked at it.

'Now turn red to tempt Y/N. To make her hunger for a bite. When she breakd the tender peel to taste the apple in my hand.. her breath will still, her blood congeal. Then I'll be the fairest in the land!'

She laughed and looked at the book. She couldnt wait to have you dead. She couldnt wait to be the most beautiful in the land.

'But wait.. there may be an antidote. Nothing must be overlooked.'

She started reading from the book again. She had to find the antidote. It had to be very impossible else she wouldnt use it.

'Oh here it is. Poison poison antidote. The victim of the sleeping death can be revived only by Loves first kiss.'

She grinned wickedly. That wasnt a thing. That wasnt. It didnt exist. It was perfect. No one was going to find you there. Let alone your true love.

'Love’s First Kiss, no fear of that. The elves will think she’s dead. She’ll be buried alive!'

She grabbed a basket and filled it with apples. She put the poisened one up top. She had to make sure to know which one it was.

'Buried alive! The little elves will be away and she’ll be all alone with a harmless old peddler woman. A harmless old peddler woman!'

She walked towards the door. She was going to go to you. This would be your very last day.

-

You were standing at the edge of the forest with Draco. You were holding onto him. You didnt want him to go.

'Y/N-'

'Please stay.' You said.

Draco pulled his hand back and pulled you into a hug. You held onto him tightly. Draco smiled at the feeling.

'You'll be okay. I'll come back tomorrow. I promise.'

'I can make you a bed.'

Draco grinned. He let you go and grabbed your hands. He looked you into your eyes and smiled.

'That house is way to small. You know that.'

'I will sleep outside.'

Draco laughed and stroke your through your hair (if possible). Draco took a moment to look at you. He missed your face. He missed hanging out with you.

'I wont make you sleep outside. You know that.'

You sighed. You got him but you didnt want him to leave. He just made you so happy. You didnt want that to go. Draco kissed your forehead.

'Tomorrow. I promise.' He smiled.

He held onto one of your hands while he slowly walked into the forest. You held onto him until he had no choice but to let go.

You missed him already. You had no clue why but you did. You took a deep breath and turned back to the little house.

You had to back. You couldnt go with him. The house was fun too. You started heading back. It was time for bed.