11 ~ lifeless

Hey everyone!

Next chapter will be the last chapter and after that I will be starting a new book in the series!

I hope you all enjoyed. I know its been awhile but I was kind of stuck in the story so its best to just write a good ending and start a new one!

Enjoy!

-

All alone my pet?'

The house elves just went off to their work and daily tasks. They left you in the cottage all alone. You didn't mind. You were going to spend all day baking seeing Draco wss going to come eat.

Your stepmum had travelled towards the house. Of course you didn't recognise her. She was completely turned into an old lady. Nothing like what she used to be.

'Why, yes.. I am. But-'

'The eleves are not here?'

You had no idea how she knew about them. Was it known that they lived her? She must be a wizard too. Normal folk would never know.

'No, they're not. But-'

The elves asked you not to talk to anyone. You were still in danger because of your stepmother. She sniffed for a moment.

'Making pies?' She asked.

You looked inside. Your pie was in the oven. You smiled.

'Yes, gooseberry pies.'

Your mother used to make those with you when you were little. When you got older your father taught it to you before he died.

'Its apple pies that make the menfolk mouths water. Pies made from aples like these.' Your stepmum chuckled while holding up an apple.

You looked at it. It did look very good.

'Oh they do look delicious.' You smiled.

What you didn't know was that the birds knew who she was. They saw her leaving the manor on her way to you. They didn't trust it one bit.

'Yes! But wait till you taste one, dearie. Like tp try one?' She asked while holding the apple up to you. 'Go on. Go on. Have a bite.'

Right when you wanted to grab it the birds attacked her. She tried to chase them away while dropping the apple. She was screaming and slapping trying to get them away while you just looked at the scene in shock.

When the birds left she hastily looked around and picked up the apple. She cleaned it a little.

'Oh.. I thought I'd lost it.'

'There there.. I'm sorry.' You said.

Your step mother saw your pitty as a chance. She grinned before she grabbed her heart.

'Oh! My heart! My poor heart! A drink of water please.'

You hurried inside and grabbed a glass of water for her. Her sudden reaction scared you. An old women in distress you had to help.

'And because you have been so good to poor old granny, I’ll share a secret with you. This is no ordinary apple. It’s a magic wishing apple.'

Seeing she already knew about the elves.. she must be a witch. That's what made you believe that could actually be true.

'A wishing apple?'

'Yes! One bite and all your dreams will come true.'

'Really?' You asked.

She pushed the apple into your hand. You looked at it as she pushed it towards your mouth.

'Yes. Now make a wish and take a bite. There must be something your little heart desires.'

You smiled and looked at your apple.

'Well there is someone-'

'I thought so, I thought so! Old granny knows a young girls heart. Now, take the apple and make a wish.'

You had the apple close to you and smiled.

'I wish.. I wish..'

'That's it. Go on.'

'That Draco will one day say he likes me too.'

'Fine fine. Now take a bite. Don't let the wish grow cold.'

You smiled and took a bite. As soon as you chewed and swallowed it you felt weird. You started feeling dizzy and had a shortness of breath.

'Oh I feel weird.'

Your step mother stared at you with an evil laugh. Everything started spinning and you felt light headed while you slowly get less air. You dropped the apple and grabbed your throat.

Before you knew it you fell to the ground. You hit the floor but couldn't even react anymore. Slowly everything became black. Your stepmother laughed in evil.

She reached for her wand and walked over to you.. but as soon as she wanted to collect your heart, she heard the elves in the distance. She had to come back later.

She rushed away. The elves headed towards the cottage and saw you laying there.

'Oh no!' Doc exclaimed.

They all rushed over to you. Angry turned your body around while he felt for a pulse. Sneeze listened for your breath.

'Her stepmum got her.' Happy spoke in shock.

'Way no! I mean.. no way!' Doc tried.

He said down besides you and tried to shake you. Tried to wake you up.. but your eyes wouldn't open.

'Y/N?!' Angry said.

No answer. You just laid there. Lifeless. The best girl they had ever met, dead. Bashful sat down besides you and sighed. Everyone was sad. Even happy.

'We have to burry her.' Sneeze said.

'No.. we have to honour her. Let's lay her in a casket. Draco has the right to say goodbye.'