Chapter 7

That night i thought about it, what Klaus had said to me. That i should leave for her sake. Or just because he was jealous but that wasn't the point right now. Would he hurt me if i wouldn't leave? I sighed, i think i should leave indeed but there is so much going on right now. I don't know if i can? With Alaric changing cause of the originals mother and Elena and her gang completly acting out of the book i have to stay right?

I walked in the school's cafetaria, 'Rebekah i'm proud of you' i said, 'why' 'because this is all you ever wanted a normal life and well you kind of have that right now. You are organizing a school's decades dance' i said and she laughed. 'Too flashy, people. It's supposed to be speakeasy, not the World Fair' she said and she caught Caroline who was talking to Matt. 'Take it easy on her' i said before she walked to her. 'Ah, good, you're here. I need help setting up the tables so, get to it' Rebekah said to Caroline. 'What do you think you're doing?' 'Somebody has to be in charge' 'Yeah, me. I'm the chair of the Dance Committee. The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s' ' So, you'd rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age? Honestly, I don't know what my brother sees in you' Rebekah said and it made me chuckle.  

Honesty i'm no fan of Caroline but Nik fancies her and i don't know why but i have to befriend her i can't argue with his crush can i. 'Maybe he sees a challenge. See, unlike some other people, I don't sleep with everyone I make eye contact with' 'alright wait a second, maybe we can do both decades' i proposed. They both said in usion 'no'. Well that is clear then. 'Go on, Matt, don't be a coward. You know you loved my 20s idea when I presented it to the group' she said to the blonde boy who was standing next to her. 'Traitor' Caroline said to him. 'Bell bottoms and disco? I don't know, this just seemed cooler' he said grinning to her with that white teeth smile. 'See? It's just cooler' Rebekah said. 'Whatever. Have fun at your stupid dance' she said and walked away from us. Matt is following her close behind. 'You're coming right' she asked me. 'I don't know Bekah, i don't even go to school here and i don't even have a date so i rather not come' 'yes you are and you will look stunning alright' Rebekah said. 'Why can't i say no to you' 'cause we are best friends for like ages' she said and hooked her arm in mine. 'Alright let's go shop then for some fancy dresses' 'don't worry i got it covered' she said and dragged me home. 

I was trying on some dresses when i heard voices downstairs. 'What's going on' i asked her and Klaus walked in just like a minute ago. 'She's dead' is all she said and believe me it can't be good. 

'So what are we going to do here again' i asked while on one side Rebekah was walking and on my other side Klaus was well walking slow running. He was in a rush. 'Just some talking with the Salvatores and we have to take Alaric mother wanted to use him for killing us and my family and we have to stop him' REbekah said i nodded. We walked in and Klaus poured him a drink immidiatly. WHile Rebekah takes Alaric from the basement. 'That's a little gratuitous, don't you think, Stefan? I would have been more gentle' ' I'm gonna take him to the caves. You're gonna go inside and fetch me the stake and if you think you're gonna hide, you're wrong' 'you need help' i asked her. 'No just keep my brother in check please' she said before leaving. 'And then there was one. I know about your brother's little mission to Denver. He failed. Not that that's news anymore' 'that's right all Damon can do is fail just like you Stefan. The great ripper of Monetry you have a past i tell you that' 'how do you know about that' he asked me. 'Had a little bird from my past whisper all those things into my ear. Very entertaining' i said. 'So, what are you gonna do now? You gonna kill me?' he asked me 'i haven't decided yet' Klaus said. 'Aww, sure you have. See you've had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do it, but yet you haven't. Which means you don't want to' 'You know something, you're right. You see, I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back. By the looks of it, he's just beneath the surface. Waiting to come out and play. Isn't that right, Ripper?' Klaus said to STefan. ' I've been fighting that part of myself, thinking that if I repressed it then it would go away. But it won't. And now that I've accepted it, it can't control me. And neither can you. So, unless you're gonna stake me, why don't you get the hell out of my house?' and he leaves the room. 

Night came and it was time for me to leave her and this house. I had to, Klaus was giving me looks all day and i can't stand this any longer. I had packed all my stuff in bags and cases and i was staring at this picture from me, Klaus and Rebekah from a long time ago. WHen i just met them. We were everything and they worshipped me. I was their best friend but things changed between me and Nik and soon it was just me and Rebekah. He was out of the picture, not longer best friends. Why? I have truly no idea. 

My thoughts were interupter by Rebekah who stormed in my room. 'Are you leaving' she asked me with that angry face. 'You gotta be kidding me you can't leave' she said when she saw my cases. 'Rebekah please relax' i said trying to calm her down. 'No he is sending you away isn't he' i didn't know what to say because she is right. He is sending me away and there is no damn thing i can do about this. At the end of the day this is his family and his house. His home. She had tears in her eyes. 'Please don't cry' i begged. 'Then don't leave' she said. 'I won't be gone forever, our paths will cross someday i'm sure of it' i said with tears in my own eyes now. I wiped her tears away. 'HE can't do this, i'm you're best friend and you're mine no we are sisters' she cried. 'Rebekah i can't do anything to change his damn min he doesn't like me like he used to we've grown apart i guess and that is the way it is. This is his home now and i can't do anything i'm so sorry' i said to her. 'It's not fair' she whispered to me. 'Then come with me' i said briskly. 'I can't i have to stay here he is my brother' 'i understand he is your brother but you will always choose his side aren't you' i said. 'Goodbye Rebekah' i said and walked out the door without my best friend.

And that was the last time I saw her in Mystic Falls two and a half years ago. Where I live now? New Orleans.