Chapter 9

I watched Marcel in awe when he was performing karaoke in front of everyone. His voice is amazing. So peaceful and clear. When Marcel was finished he jumped off the stage walking to someone in the crowd and i could die at that very moment. 

Klaus

Why is he here? WHY?

I have to get out of here and so i did. I ran out and hid in the mansion where Marcel and i live. I just wait here till he comes home. Till i heard my phone buzz. I got a tekst from Marcel.

Babe, dinner at the local bar? 

Sure see you there.

I got my coat and walked over the streets. This is what i need to forget that prick of a Mikaelson. I walked in and saw him sitting there. 'Hi babe' i said and kissed his lips. 

'You were gone this afternoon before i could introduce you to a good friend of mine' he said or accused me.

'Babe it's not you but i don't like him. I've known him from my past. Me and the Mikaelsons aren't a good fit'

'Why didn't you tell me' 

'I don't know didn't thought you were good with them'

'They raised me Mia' 

And well i didn't see that coming. This made my life more complicated. 

'let's eat' i said he nodded. 

The next day i was getting my outfit together when i heard voices raised downstairs. God damnit. Must be Marcel's companions or something.

'Babe' i yelled and walked downstairs just wearing a casual outfit. 'Mia go away it's dangerous' Diego said to me. This caused Klaus to turn. His eyes were shocked to see me. 'Klaus this is Mia my girlfriend' he said and took me in his arms kissing my tempel. 

'You got to be kidding me, this is one manipulative vampire Marcel you know better' 'and you mister Mikaelson is in no position to demand' i snapped. His eyes shot wooden staked true my heart then and there. 'ENOUGH' Marcel said loudly. 

'Come here. I get it-- a show of force. You've made your point. Let it go friend, ah? For me' Marcel tried pulling Klaus away from us. 

'You alright?' Diego asked me. 'Yes i'm fine i'm older then all of you so i'm cool i'm getting dressed inform me if there is something going on alright' he nodded and i walked back upstairs. 

Meanwhile i was still following Sophie who just lost her aunt. I need to know what she is up to. What she is plotting against Klaus and the other Mikaelson. Even tho they hate me i don't. They were my family for a long time and i can't just let something bad happen to them even when i show hate. 

I heard Klaus and... Elijah. Jeez there all here then it's possible i run into Rebekah some day. That will be nice... Not really but you know. I'm hiding in de shadows waiting for Klaus and Elijah to show up and i know Elijah will make him.

'Sophie Deveraux. What is this?' Klaus asked when they walked in.

'He's all yours. Proceed.'

'You know you're famous in this town? Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. We know Marcel was nothing but an orphan street rat, until you made him what he is. And now he's out of control. He does what he wants, he kills who he wants. I'm gonna stop him, and you're gonna help me' she said. Oh Sophie this isn't going to end well for you. 

'This is why you brought me here?'

' Hear her out.' Elijah said. 

'I don't need to hear her out. I assure you, love, there is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even thirty more seconds of my time. Elijah, what madness is this?' he asked his brother.

' Klaus. You need to listen to them' she said the girl that just came in. 

'You're all out of your minds if you think some liquor-fueled, one-night stand - no offense, sweetheart - means a thing to me' he almost yelled at everyone.

'Marcel may be able to keep up from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift...of sensing when a girl is pregnant'

Oh no she didn't, she confirmed her pregnancy. She is carrying his child. Oh Sophie stupid girl. She is dead. 

'What?' 

'I know it's impossible'

' What are you saying?' 

I walked out of the shadows and Sophie was utterly scared to see me and they all saw the fear on her face. 

'Mia' she asked.

'Sophie'

'Niklaus...the girl is carrying your child' i told him and stared in his eyes who showed fear. Fear for the unknown. 

'But i am very dissapointed in you Sophie'

She didn't say a word she just stood there doing nothing. 

'No. It's impossible. Vampires cannot procreate' he whispered but everyone could here him.

'But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind, and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes' Sophie said. 

'You've been with someone else, admit it' he yells at the pregnant girl. 

'Niklaus stop this nonsense. She is pregnant for god sake. Niklaus be quiet and listen' i told him trying for him to hear the heartbeat of his unborn child. 

'Kill her and the baby. What do I care?' he said and stormed out. 'Go get him' i said and Elijah ran after his brother. 

'Sophie we will talk later but for now this girl will go with me. I'll keep you safe i promise' 

'What makes sure i can trust you' 

'I was pregnant once, i know how you feel. How scared you are let me take care of you' i asked her. She nodded with tears in her eyes. I took her somewhere safe in the city where no one can just find her. I made sure of that.