Chapter 37

Hi there, thank you again for still being here and read all of these chapters. Thank you for making me confident and love you all!

XOXO

I still can't believe what had just happend. Well like yesterday.

He asked me to marry him. Alright there is no ring or something but he asked me and that counts for something right?

'Love, what are you thinking about?' He asked me from behind me.

'Babe you know what i am thinking about' i said to him. I flipped us so i was sitting on his belly and i was looking right at him in just my underwear.

'Elighten me love'

'Basterd' i laughed and kissed the corner of his mouth.

'I was thinking about us, and that thing you asked me and that i can't wait to be yours forever' he smiled and flipped us once again so he was on top now.

'I can't wait too, we should announce it soon like today tell our family that you will be a Mikaelson' he said i nodded. But that pinch in my stomach tells me something is not right. Oh yes my soon to be sister in law isn't here. 'Let's do that' i said and kissed him before i went out of bed to get ready for the day.

When i was dressed i walked out to the park nearby the french quarter and saw Josh and Davina. Just sitting there like normal teenagers. They were talking obvious.

'Now that you have a ring, I think you need to leave town' she said to him her best friend. 'Whoa! Wait, we're breaking up?' he said trying to joke around it. 'She is right you know if you want that normal life leave while you still can' i said to him. 'What are you doing here and why are you siding with me' 'i know you think i chose him and i did but i don't hate you guys and i don't approve of what he did to you two. But i agree that while you both are still here your lives will never ever be normal' i explained to them.

They looked quite bothered by the words i just said. I left them alone while i walked back and saw something i didn't want to see at all. 'Your mother's spell is as complicated as it is elegant. She was clearly a very gifted witch' she said examinating Klaus'mothers grimiore.

He snatched the page out of her hands. ' Is this the bit, here?' he asked her. 'Hey! Like I said, it's complicated. She bound protection magic to black kyanite stones. A werewolf with the stones is free from turning on a full moon.' she said.

'And what of the improvements?' i asked her and tried to be civil towards her and that suprised Niklaus and Genevieve. She didn't know if she needed to take me seriously or not. 'This spell will enhance speed, strength, and agility' she said. I nodded. 'There should be something in there about fangs, it's what our mother used on us when she turned us into vampires' he said.

But all this talk about those stupid moonlight rings or whatever was so boring and walked out to get something to eat. When Elijah walked right behind me with Hayley. 'How are you feeling' i asked the pregnant wolf. 'I'm fine only a little big' 'she will be out any minute now enjoy it while you still can' i said she nodded. 'How is that boyfriend of yours doing' 'he is like only Klaus can be, when he is nervous he is pushing us away as usual' i said. She nodded.

Him asking you to marry him isn't my kind of pushing away' Elijah said he knew. I smiled, 'Klaus told you' he nodded and pulled me in a hug. 'You will be family after all' 'did he ask you' 'yes but only after all this is over, and the little girl is here and after everything is a little calm again yes we will marry' i said to her.

'This is amazing, my daughter will be happy that you will be in her life too you know' 'Hayley stop she is your daughter' 'i know and everyone knows but she will be happy to know you will always be there' i nodded. 'Of course' i said and hugger her thightly.

'Yes, brother, what is it?' Klaus asked with me next to him. 'First congrats on your engagement' 'why thank you brother' he said. 'It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother' he said. 'They should have been back hours ago' Hayley said. 'We have to find them' Elijah said.

' Well, that might be a bit tricky. You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghai'd' Klaus said and here we go again. Those two are getting each other get killed i swear it to you. ' And you didn't feel the need to share this information?' Elijah asked looking at me. 'Don't you look at me i once again knew about nothing at freaking all' i hissed mostly at Klaus. He just rolled his eyes for the melodramatic act.

'It was my intention to present you with a problem only after I had found an appropriate solution' he said. 'Do enlighten us' i said. ' I'm closing in on it as we speak. The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose' 'Marcel' Elijah sighed. 'No he'll kill them' Hayley said. 'Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. The only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina. I just need to get one last bit of leverage before I pay her a visit ' 'Nik don't hurt her that girl has been true enough what if that was your daughter' i asked and he went silent i knew he was angry with me for saying that.

'My daughter wouldn't even see the light of New Orleans how it is now' he said before walking out on me.

I knew he was angry with me but we were watching Genevieve silently chanting for the moonlight rings. 'Tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse. Materi lunare tua virtuse' she said. Klaus turns to me and Elijah. 'Bring Hayley to safety. 'Come with us' i said and grabbed her hand. 'No someone needs to watch her' she said pointing to Francesca who i don't actually know who she is but she is part if this i guess.

While Hayley stays there watching me and Elijah join Klaus who is surrounded by those wolfs. ' I thought this lot had learnt their lesson!' i asked my boyfriend or should i say fiancé'. 'Love what are you doing here' he asked. 'Together always and forever' i said looking in his eye and he nodded.

'So, where's the ringleader of this circus? Too afraid to show his face?' Klaus said. 'I'm here! And I'm gonna offer you one last chance to pack your stuff and get the hell out of my town' Marcel yelled at Klaus his mentor. 'You'll allow your men to rush to their deaths? Again? ' Look around. Every vampire in the Quarter is coming out! They want their city back. No surrender this time. You're gonna have to kill us all' 'he said. 'Marcel please' 'i wished you wouldn't be here but you take his side no matter what' 'please' 'no this is enough you choose me or die with him' he said but i was good. I would never betray Klaus like that. I love him.

'Fine then, come get me' he yelled. While Klaus is after Marcel me and Elijah fight off the other vampires.

After the floor is covered with bodies Elijah and i circel the compound. 'Are we done' Elijah asked bored what made me laugh. 'Well, nice job! Saved me the trouble of killing all these vampires myself!' Frencesca said what left us confused. Two newly turned wolves bites us in the neck and fuck that hurts.

When i woke up Elijah was still down. This shit is going down. I have to find her. Hayley they want the baby fuck why didn't i knew this sooner. I feel horrible. I sped true town when i found out they were in the church. And i knew where i was needed when i heard my man scream from the open road of New Orleans.