Chapter 32

Meanwhile, there was a fight between some vampires and werewolfs and Klaus just stood there doing nothing.

'Sign it' Elijah said to his brother. 'Why? You've already done so on our behalf' 'don't be a fool Nik just sign the damn thing' 'Brother, I am not a fool. It's clear to me you're not as disinterested as you'd like me to believe. Sign, please. If there is no peace between us, then how can you expect others to follow suit?' 'Fine, if it will make you happy. But, I assure you, this city's inhabitants will not adhere to this agreement' he signs the contract against his will and gives Elijah a deathly look. 'Well, you are welcome to wager against me. You will lose' 'We'll see at the end of the day i don't need anyone' he said before leaving the room leaving me and Elijah.

After Elijah got the contract away he came back and gave me a glass of wine. 'THank you Elijah' 'is he treating you well' 'i wouldn't say that Elijah he is being Klaus' and all Elijah could do is nod because he knew i was right.

I woke up the next morning only to feel the spot next to me cold. I'm reaching out for his warmth and hugs but just out of automatism, i'm still angry at him. I open my eyes and stretched my body. 'You're up early after the day you had i thought you slept in' i said to him. 'Yes, well, morning sun offers the best light. Hold still. I'm almost finished' he said 'what maked you think you can paint me, who gave you that permission' 'love don't be grumpy' 'grumpy you for real, i'm still mad as shit Klaus' he sighed and put the paint brush down. 'Love you know how sorry i am for sleeping with her' 'and you love know that is not the only thing i'm talking about' i said while i put on a kimono. It was from silk what brushed against my skin.

I walked over to him, 'well are you going to show me that stupid ugly ass painting or not' ' The painting is a gift. A token to honor our pact' 'what pact Klaus, there is no pact i don't trust that coven of hoes and those bad smelling dogs' 'easy there' 'stop with those fucking words i'm furious i just need some time excuse me' i said and walked to the bathroom.

While the hot water is almost hurting my back it gives me time to think. I do love him right? Yes of course i love him don't be stupid. I sighed and cleaned my body. With all the super vampire hearing i hear Klaus going downstairs. 'Enough with all the racket' he says. ' Is there a problem, brother?' Elijah said while shutting down the workers who are renovating the compound. 'I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody three-ring circus' 'Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century. Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not, and how is our lovely Mia. She was pretty upset last night and from what i just heard she still is' 'save me the speach Elijah' 'not if it concerns her, i consider Mia as a sister and she is still hurting cause of your actions so forgive me for caring' Klaus sighed. 'I hurt her yes and i'm trying Elijah give me a break'.

I dressed myself and got downstairs. ' I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover' i said before kissing Elijah on the cheek. 'Goodmorning Mia' Elijah said smiling at me. 'How are you today' he asked lending me his arm. I took it, 'i'm better after that shower, sobering up and all' 'good to hear' he said. I saw Klaus fuming by now but he hasn't time to react on me or Elijah cause his phone rings. 'Oliver. I trust you have an update on the matter we discussed' ... 'Yes. His name is Cary. He's got blond hair and brown eyes. He's one of my clan, a distant relative from the Northeast Atlantic pack. His presence is required if we are to continue with our plan. You find him and you bring him to me' ... 'Another thing-- my brother will soon invite you to a feast honoring the witches. You and your friends will graciously accept the invitation' ... he walked away furter talking to the dog.

'So how are you really Mia' 'Elijah i don't know i'm so confused i love him but what he does and have done i don't if i can go true this pain again' he nodded. 'Of course it's your life and believe me dear i know how hard it is to love him but i can tell he does love you back even when he has a hard time showing it he is onel lucky guy for having you still fighting for him' i nodded. 'He is lucky but he need to realise that i need time, i have to get over it that he slep with some whore and that that woman wasn't me and that hurts Elijah' i said with tears in my eyes. he nodded and pulled me against his straightened suit. Tears wettening his neat jacket. Tear of pain and loss.

'Tell me again why did i have to go with you' 'because we are in love Mia and we could use a little trip to the local bar' 'ugh we are not on a trip were here to see Cammie aren't we' 'just smile love, it suits you better' he said before pulling me in that bar.

'What do you want?' she asked us immidiatly. 'Look she doesn't wants to see us let's go' i said and tried to leave. Well nice thought... 'I formed an alliance with someone who may be able to help your uncle' ' Let me guess. Tall, redhead, ax to grind? Those resurrected witches are the ones who hexed Kieran in the first place. Why would she want to help?' whore 'Because it's my decree that she does. I believe the words you're looking for are "thank you." By all means, say no if you have an alternative' 'No' she said and Klaus turned ready to leave 'Wait. Do whatever you have to do. Just help him' she said. 'We will' i said to her and we left.

'When are you going to end things with her' i asked him when we went back to the compound. 'What are you talking about love' 'the hore you slept with of course, you're still talking to her aren't you' 'love you have to stop with this nonsense when are you going to forgive me, it's been a while now and you say over and over again that you still love me but i don't see any of that' he said before smashing a painting to the wall. 'Don't you see i try, after sending my best friend away, hurting me for that and then you sleep with some slut after i even take pain for you and back you i try but it's hard Nik to see past it' 'then why are you still here' he yelled. 'Because i love you idiot' i said before smasing my lips to his.