Chapter 11

I didn't see Rebekah ever since and it's been a few days. I looked in the mirror and saw only myself but i saw something else with it. With my own image. 

It was nothing but lies. I am lying to myself and everyone knows it. I still love him, and everyone but Marcel knows that. I am convincing him including convincing myself for not being in love with him anymore. But who am i kidding? He is and was everything to me. 'There you are' Marcel said to me and hugged me from behind. 

'Are you ready for the party tonight?' he asked me. I nodded 'yes of course' and i gave him a little kiss. 

'Not dead yet i see' Klaus mocked me. 'Marcel Rebekah is looking for you, if i were you i would check it out she didn't seem pleased' he grinned. 'I'll be back in a minute love' i nodded and he walked out of the room. 

'You are still here too' i said. 'He looked at the dress that i am suppose to wear tonight at the party. The "feeding" party as Marcel calls it. 

He stepped closer to me till we stood nose to nose. 'You know, you look like a slut in that dress' i whispered and left the room. I was mesmerized, how could he say that with tears in my eyes i turned and brushed my hair out. He has no idea how much he is hurting me. 

That night at the party i didn't feed, i didn't feel like it in some way. It felt strange to me, and to be honest i didn't even smell the blood at all. When midnight came all the nightwalkers from Marcel began to feed on the helpless humans. They all screamed in terror, in pain. 

Marcel leads Klaus to the balcony where i am standing watching the humans. 'Babe don't you need to feed you haven't fed in a few weeks now' he said with worry. 'I am fine Marcel' i snapped and watched the humans in pain. There screaming hit me right in my dark soul. 

'This is how I keep my guys happy: the occasional, all-you-can-eat buffet. My night-walkers love it. I've got 'em working hard, trying to earn one of these daylight rings. They deserve to blow off a little steam. My day-walkers, the trusted few – they just like the party' he said to Klaus. 

'It's quite an operation. Tell me – what about the victims? Seems like a lot of graves to dig' Klaus said and he was right. 

'Can't kill 'em all. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. So, we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their way – no muss, no fuss' he said like it was no big deal but it was, believe me it was. 

'I'm impressed' Klaus said. 'Oh please, you are not impressed you are just saving his feelings Mikaelson. You are far from impressed you know what you are, you are jealous you want your city back and you can't stand, that it won't happen. Marcel is making the rules now . The Mikaelson area is over' i snapped. And he hit me. A big smak on my right cheek. 

'Hey man the hell' Marcel said and helped me up. 'I'm going back to my room excuse me' i said and walked back i couldn't stand him being so clueless over there. After i dressed in my pj's i stared in the mirror cleaning my face from the layer of make up. When i noticed him in the door, obvious looking at the big bruise. 'Klaus?' i asked waiting for him talking.

'You are acting suspicious what is up with you?' he asked. 'You really need to ask me that, you just smacked me in the freaking face alright and you being here. No your whole family being here is just messed up alright'. 

'And why bother asking? You don't care about me never did why now?' i asked him. 'I do fucking care but you won't let me' he said and stood before me. I didn't even noticed standing up. 'No you don't you threw me out of your house and took my best friend in this whole wide world you don't care' i yelled. 'FIne then' he said and walked out of the room. 

'Who is this' Rebekah asked me when i cleaned my room. 'What are you talking about?' i asked her tired of her nonsense. 'This boy on this picture' she asked and i took a closer look. 'Where did you get this picture Rebekah did you go true my stuff?' 'that is not the point i don't know a thing about you or your past i don't even know how you became a vampire' she said and honestly no one knew. 

'That is because no one does' i said. 'And this picture is none of your business' i said and pulled the picture from her hands. 'There is a little boy in there is that your brother?' she asked not letting it slide. 'No i didn't have little brothers' 'then who is it?' 'it's my son alright' i snapped. She was a bit shocked about this including Hayley and Klaus of course they were evesdropping. 'Leave' i yelled with tears in my eyes. I looked at the picture all ruined by age. 

'Marcel still has Elijah can you talk to him' Hayley asked. 'Yes of course i will meet with him this evening' i whispered knowing she heard me. I dried my tears and put the picture in the drawer by the desk. 'Are you okay?' she asked and took my hand in hers. 'I'm fine don't worry about me alright just worry about yourself and don't get yourself killed alright' she nodded before i left to talk to Marcel and trying to get Elijah back.