Chapter 10

The next morning i didn't heard a thing. It was silent, i just heard the birds chirp and Hayley rumaging true the house. 

Yesterday was so much even for me. They threatened the girl and Nik and he isn't letting this go easy. But because Hayley and Sophie are linked there is nothing he can do. He no we all are searching for a way to break those two but that isn't going to be easy. And besides that i'm not done with Sophie yet. 

'Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door' i heard this voice yell downstairs. 

She is here.

Rebekah.

Marcel wasn't here he was still in the french quarter he can not know about Hayley being pregnant. I love him but we all will be in danger if he wants to use her. 

' Who the hell are you?' Hayley asked Rebekah.

'Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?' she asked.

'Rebekah she is not the maid' and she was thrown off by my presence. 

'What are you doing here?' she asked me furious.

'I live here with my boyfriend but he isn't here now' 

She let it slide for now, 'hello, not the maid' Hayley said. 

'Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?' Rebekah asked. 

'You have your brother's manners' Hayley said.

'Hayley honey you haven't seen a thing' what made her smile but fire to me from Rebekah. She didn't liked that i pressume. 

'And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?' 

'Beats me. He's long gone' Hayley said.

'What do you mean, "long gone"?' Rebekah asked but i couldn't help but wander. Where did he go? He wouldn't let Hayley here unprotected right? 

Till Rebekah calls for her brother and turned out he was here all along. Bastard. He gave me a quick look. 

' Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?' 

'They were very rude, and about rude' she said and turned to me. Before i knew it she pushed me down the stairs and well it wasn't pretty. My nose bled and my head hurts like hell. 

'Fuck where was that for?'

'For leaving' she said and left to the other room. 'Are you alright' Hayley asked. 'She is fine, she can expect more of that coming the next few days' he said and went to the other room. 'Don't worry about it alright' i said and walked to the kitchen. 

'Babe where have you been' Marcel asked me when i walked in the french quarter. 'I'm sorry just catching up with an old friend?' 

'Klaus?' he asked alarmed.

'No silly someone else don't worry about it' i said kissing his lips. His lips caught mine and struggled for dominance. 'We are going out lunch' he said and took my hand. 

'What did i do to deserve this?'

'For having my back always' he said and kissed my hand. 

We walked to the bar where Klaus was waiting for us or him. His eyes wandered over me and over us holding hands. 'Babe i thought it was just you and me?'

'Yes but you don't mind right for Klaus being here and joining us?'

'No of course not babe' i said and kissed his lips in front of him. He was shooting fire at me right now. 

'How did you two meet?' he asked.

'She just came living here after traveling and i fell for her instantly. She has qualities of a queen and she is mine. We rule together always' he said and kissed my cheek. 'Oh stop silly you make me blush' i smiled. 'How perfect' Klaus said to me with tons of sarcasm. 

'You having eyes for the bartender?' Marcel asked him, and Klaus who was obvious trying to make me jealous and fuck it was working. Damn him. 

'She seems delicious' he said and looked me in the eye. He walked over to her to talk to her about birds and bees. 

After lunch i had to run some arrands but when i came back i saw Klaus pinning Hayley to the wall at her neck choking her. 

'Niklaus enough she is pregnant for god sake' i yelled at him and he let her fall. 'Damnit Nik she is pregnant it's early in her pregnancy stage you could have killed the fetus' i snapped and helped Hayley up. 

'Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted' Rebekah said and we shared our thoughts. 

'I gave Elijah to Marcel' Klaus said, no whispered. 

'What' i asked in a whimper.

' Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering' 

'I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how. If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care'

'You're plan will never work, he is obessed that this is his town and him being the almighty king' 

'And you being his queen' he said looking me straight in the eye.

'What does that mean?' Rebekah asked.

'Didn't she tell you? She is Marcel's new lover' he said without looking at his sister, both knowing that it hurts her. From what i heard, they were lovers back in the day.

'No that is impossible, he still loves me i know it'

'I'm so sorry Rebekah none of this was supposed to happen' i said. 

'You know what i am not even suprised you were always a traitor and a liar' she hissed and walked away. 

'You had to do that didn't you?' i asked him and walked out the door.