Chapter 1

It was some time ago i was here, back in Mystic Falls. The last time i was here wasn't for the good reasons and i left with my heart broken. But i have very good reasons to come back here. It's because of my very best  friend i haven't seen in years. My best friend is blond just like me except she has straight hair and i have loose curls. But that is not importnant right now. I want to see her after years of not seeing her, not partying with her and not gossiping with her. I need girl time and fast. I walked into this little café called The Mystic Grill. It looks like a place for the teens around this area. They are having fun and having drinks. A lot of them. But no Mikaelson. But instantly i knew something was up everyone was talking about homecoming and i knew i would find them there. Homecoming.

Turns out that there wasnt a homecoming in some school but at some boy at his home. I saw him standing there on the stage, talking like he was the most feared man in the world. For most people he truly is but to me no. He isn't feared. To me he is some coward. He can't deal with emotions or feelings. He shut me out all those years ago. But the more days i was here in Mystic Falls the more fucked up it became. Turned out some boy stole their intire family now he is worked up about that and kills people for that. Gosh i feel sorry for Rebekah to endure that bastard all this time. 

'You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest' Elijah said to Klaus. THe bastard daggered his intire family, bastard. Why would he do that. Like i said he can't deal with feelings or emotions. And yes i'm evesdropping. 'You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we' Klaus asked him. They were in their own mansion and i'm outside by the window like some lunatic. I heard a lot of rumor, and things falling. 'Easy. I just finished renovating' he said and i heard a table break. That doesn't sound good at all. 'You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family' 'Don't make me do this to you again Elijah' 'Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with' he said but i heard enough. Those two are hopeless and Rebekah isn't here at all. 

I have to find Rebkeha i refuse to let her still be daggered in some coffin. Why didn't i come back sooner? Just when i went out to knock on the door i heard her. 'This is for our mother' she said staking her brother. Before the unknown boys opened the door i vamp-speed away. This isn't one good time, i have to go later. I will make an entrance. She will adore it that i'm back. Back to the partying, back to the drinking and back to my best friend!

The next day i moved to the mansion again, ' Rebekah? Tell me how handsome I am' i heard Kol ask her younger brother. 'Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled' she said smiling. But it wasn't that laugh you know that laugh i would die for to hear again. 'You went after Elena? What is wrong with you' Klaus asked angrily to his sister. 'Here we go' she said bored. 'Babe you know how touchy he is if you goes after his toys' i said walking in and they all stare at me in silent. Rebekah her face speak what made me smile, 'babe don't stare like that give me a hug' that smile is back her white teeth showing me she is so happy to see me. She started to scream and knocking me over and we fall to the ground. 'Mia' Elijah asked. 'Elijah great to see you again' i said smiling he nodded smiling too cause it made him happy to see his sister happy. 

After Rebekah was done hugging me she helped me up. 'You look amazing Mia' she said before i could say thank you she slapped me in the face. 'Where have you been' she said. I knew i had to answer but i didn't wanted her to know that i was still in love with her brother. 'Around and about needed some space' 'well that is Nik's fault' she said. My eyes went big 'it's always his fault' she said what made me laugh. 'Elijah' i said and i gave him a big hug. When i was done hugging him i saw Nik looking at me wit curious eyes. 'Niklaus' i said. 'Mia' he sighed. 'You wouldn't have come back for me' he said grinning. 'Babe i didn't come for you you know that' i said and turned back to my best friend. 'So when is this party?' i asked.