Chapter 6

'Klaus you are ruining everything for her, for us my best friend, she is finally here and then you are scaring her away like you did all those years ago' Rebekah yelled at him. Klaus carried Mia in the house. 'That is no true sister and you know that, she...' but Rebekah didn't let him finish his sentence. 'Klaus stop, she wasn't in love with you nor will she ever be. She never will love you and you don't love her but you somehow make a big deal out of it that she had a major crush on you. She hasn't get over yourself and find some other toy for you to play with but leave her alone' she said. Klaus laid her on the bed and left the room angrily. Little did they know that Mia heard everything that they were saying. Klaus was her secret crush and he knew that. Hell everyone knew that. That wasn't even the worst part. 

I groaned and opened my eyes to find myself alone in my room. God' i groaned. But i wasn't the only one groaning. There was some one else here in this house. I walked downstairs to find Damon there being tortured by Rebekah. 'I found them in the shed. What kind of monster would trap a poor, defenseless animal?' she asked him. Him moaning in pain and it kind of amused me this sight i want this as a screensaver. 'You've got to admit, even for me, it's a little kinky' Damon said trying to enlight the mood. ': You pretended to be interested in me and then you slept with me so your trampy friend, Sage, could steal my thoughts. Ever since then I felt this incessant need to one-up you. So I've decided to bleed the vervain from your system' 'You want to compel me to be your boyfriend?' 'you hurt her Damon, i would say we  compel you to kill his brother. Or Elena. But, since vampires heal, bleeding him may take a while. We should probably stick to the major arteries' Rebekah laughed and Damon gave me a angry look. 'You're welcome' i said. 

Rebekah cuts his neck while Klaus walks in and past me. He didn't even look at me. 'Well, look what you've caught. Trying to bleed him of vervain, don't you think it would be easier to hang him upside down?' 'I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much' ' Well, excuse me, it's not like I have any expertise in the matter' Rebekah said taunting him. 'You know, why don't you just leave us be and go and manage your witch, i hear her rapid heartbeat over here' Klaus grins and leaves us. 

Rebekah is giving Damon a daydream and it's rather funny to watch really. 'Uh, you bitch' he said groaning. 'It's not fun when someone messes with your thoughts, is it?' i said to him. ' Actually, I was having a pretty good time in there' 'Mmm, well I hope you were nicer to Elena than you were to me' she said. ' Oh, come on, I couldn't have hurt you that bad. You didn't really think I had a thing for you, did you?' Rebekah looked hurt this was hurting her, he had hurt her. Prick. ' I get it. If Klaus bossed me around for a thousand years, I'd probably be pretty desperate for attention too' he said. 'Alright this is enough' i said and got the knife out of her hands to put it right in his stomach. He screams in pain, a cry for help. Luckily the witch wouldn't bother. 

'Aw leaving so soon' she said to the witch that wanted to leave. Bonnie if recall. ' Thank you, Bonnie. See you in physics class' i said for Rebekah cause well because she was being Rebekah. 'Oh my God' Bonnie said. 'Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess. Apparently Damon hurt her feelings. Go on, help him. Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire' Klaus said and he knew Bonnie wasn't going to help him. 'Just get me out of here' she asked me. 'Very well' i said and walked with her. And this action from Bonnie only let Klaus grin. 

'This was much different in my head' Damon said to his brother who just walked in. 'Klaus, I'm here! Let's do this' he yelled and Klaus appeared. I came out of the shadows. 'Mia right' he asked me and i nodded. 'How can you love her, she is a terrible person' he asked me. 'How can you love Damon, he does terrible things why do we love the people we love you tell me' i asked him and he hadn't an answer. 'Oh good, a hero. What do you want?' Klaus asked. ' I'm here to make a deal' 'Stefan, what are you doing?' Damon tried asking. 'Shut up' i said to Damon. 'Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn' 'That's impossible' i said to him. ' Actually it's not. Finn is dead' 

' You killed my brother?' 'Damon in exchanged for the last eight weapons that can kill you' 'and how do we know that there aren't any more left' i asked him. 'Because there aren't' 'let's be certain shall we' he said walking to Damon. He makes Damon wanting to leave but the thing he can't, so he is trying to rip his wrists out of those bear traps what looks rather painfull. What is he doing? 'Alright, stop, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself. Well, seeing that he can finally be compelled. Now.' 'Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me' 'Eleven' Damon answered and i felt bad for Stefan. He is screwed. 'Eleven! Really? So, not eight then' Klaus said to Stefan. 'You really shouldn't have lied Stefan' i said to him. ' I'll get you the other three' 'Yeah, that'll be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue' he said to him and his brother. A little out of the box but that is Klaus. 'What is wrong with you' Stefan asked. 'What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose, as your friend. I really think you should be thanking me' 'Step down, or you both die' he said to Stefan. 

'This is ridiculous' Rebekah said and i walked over to Damon to release him from his traps. Klaus walked over to me. 'What are you doing' 'our rules now, bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith' i said to Stefan. 

After their little encounter i sat in my room thinking. Klaus walked in. I groaned and laid back down. 'What do you want' I asked. 'I want that you leave my sister alone, you keeps her away from business she attends to with me' he said. 'So I keep her away from you' I asked. 'No you keep her away from the real world it's not the past anymore love' he said. 'I know that' I said. 'By midnight you out of our lives' he said and left the room. Is it already time to leave.