Chapter 34

Oh my gosh you guys... I am so sorry for the delay. Even though i'm posting now i will update again very soon. Soon as in friday :). Love you all👑

That next day i was still pissed at Elijah for betraying Klaus like that. Asshole. But i was all alone i heard Klaus from his study i got into some robe and walked to him. 'Is everything alright babe' i asked. 'Love no now please got with your pretty little head back to bed alright' he said. 'Can I help you find something' Elijah asked when he walked in as well. 'Yes, in fact, I believe you can. I'm looking for a book, about yea big, filled with our mother's most powerful spells. It appears to have been misplaced' Damn you Elijah.

'How very mysterious' 'cut the crap Elijah' i snapped. 'Easy there love' Klaus said. 'Sorry i'm just in a bad mood' i said and walked over to him. 'Back to my spell book, Indeed. At first, I feared the witches had succeeded in their efforts to obtain it, but,considering their last attempt ended with me relieving a rather large, tattooed gentleman of his hands, I began to wonder if the thief wasn't a bit closer to home. Don't make this harder than it needs to be, brother' he said. ' Well, admittedly, I did have a theory that your sudden interest in mother's grimoire was in some way related to whatever foolishness you've been conducting with the Crescent wolves. Therefore, I took it upon myself to carefully place it where naughty little fingers could not pry' what has gotten into him. Really he trusts us that little. 'And here I thought you, of all people, would understand. We are simply trying to help those wolves Elijah please understand! Play Samaritan to the abused. Champion to the underdog, so to speak' i said him with begging eyes. ' How splendidly noble of you two' he said to me.

'Have you ever considered that, like you, I am trying to keep Hayley safe? Using our mother's magic to empower her people so they are capable of protecting her?' he said. 'She is still the mother of my child Elijah you have to understand that' he told his brother. 'Yes, unless, of course, they decide to seek retribution for decades held in exile, and Hayley will find herself in the middle of an uprising. One that will only provoke further violence. You see, you risk turning New Orleans into a war zone, brother. I won't let that happen' he said standing close to Klaus.

'The drums of war were beating long before we returned. I suggest you use a little less of this' he said pointing to Elijah. 'and a little more of these' pointing to his ears. And Klaus sits back on the couch. Elijah left the room without any more words. 'What has gotten into your brother Nik' 'i don't know love he would do anything for Hayley' 'but he is taking this to a whole another level' i said. He nodded, 'come here love you are stressed' 'yes because of your prick of a brother' 'come' he said and i sit on his lap while he softly rubbed my cheek. 'I love you Mia' 'love you too babe' i said and kissed his lips. 'We will get true this together' 'always' i said and kissed him again.

We were rubtly interupted by Marcel who came in the compound. In vampire speed we sped to the balcony to witness Marcel standing there. 'Think very carefully before you speak. The sound of your voice is likely to make me regret what mercy I've shown thus far' Klaus said still angry at Marcellus. 'Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm on your "Who's Been Naughty" list. Thing is, Cami needs you. Whatever anger you have towards me, don't make her suffer for it. She's with Kieran' he said before eying me and left the building. Klaus and i shared looks. 'Go' i said and he was gone. Gone to support Cammie like a true friend.

While he was away i decided to go to the bayou and visit Hayley. We haven't talked in a while and i know a lot of stuff is going on with her and the wolves. When i got to their shack she was with some other woman. She was helping Hayley preparing for birth. 'That's it. Inhale and release' she said to Hayley. ' I guess this means no epidural, huh? You sure I can't do this thing in, say, a hospital? The place with the doctors and the drugs' she asked her. 'I'm sure the people out here are knowing what they are doing alright stop worrying girl' i said. 'Mia' she said happy to see me. She got up and hugged me like i hugged her. 'I'll give you two a minute' 'thank you' i said and nodded to the woman.

'How are you doing you're due date is almost there' she nodded. 'Are you sure you still don't think it's weard cause it's you're boyfriends baby i'm carrying' 'Hayley calm the fuck down we all will be the perfect family alright stop and i can keep Klaus in check stop alright' i said laughing. She nodded and looked a little more calm. 'How are you doing' i asked and sat by her. 'I don't know i feel terrified, confused and scared Klaus will leave this child with no father that he isn't going to be a good one, and what if the baby dies during Labor' she said. 'Well one thing clear, Klaus will not abandon this baby your baby and his baby. Even though he hadn't a great father himself i think that motivates him to do different for your girl. Things will be fine and otherwise i will kick his ass. He won't admit it but he is pretty excited' 'he told you' 'no but i can see it in his eyes when we talk about you and the baby' i said to her. She nodded. 'THank you Mia' and i gave her one last hug.

'Well i'm going to head out before one of your wolf friends rip my head off if you need anything let me know alright' she nodded and we said our goodbyes.

When i came home Klaus wasn't here yet probebly still with Cami to deal with her uncle the redhead slut refused to cure. God if she never came around nothing would have mattered. But the longer i waited the more impatiant i got. FInally after hours i heard Nik come home. 'Goddamit Niklaus what happened and i saw his beaten face. 'What happened' 'well besided father Kieran or Cammies uncle is in transition the bayou was under attack of some bombs' 'what but i was just there how is that possible' 'i don't know love but i intend to figure that out' 'no we are going to figure that out' i said grabbing his hand. We are in this together.