03 || Lying To Young Derek

-Madeline's P.O.V-

Scott, Stiles, and I were currently in the Animal Clinic because Derek escaped. "I don't think he's only younger in his body, i think he's younger in his mind to" Deaton explained while Lydia bandages his arm where young Derek scratched him.

"He didn't recognize either of us, and he looked like he was scared out of his mind" said Lydia walking over to us. "So, if you are a teenage werewolf where would you go?" asked Stiles trying to put himself in Derek's shoes.

"A wolf goes back to its den" Scott analyzed.

"But Derek lives in a loft" i said looking at my brother confused.

"Not when he was a teenager"Stiles pointed out.

"The Hale house" answered Lydia.

"He wouldn't remember the fire, it wouldn't have happened yet" said Deaton holding his wound. We all looked at each other worried.

"Hold on so if you do get to catch up to him, what are you gonna say to him? That his whole family is dead?" asked Lydia.

Shoot, we didn't think about that one. We can't just go to him and say 'Hey Derek your family is dead move on' that would be rude.

"I guess I'm gonna have to" said Scott looking unsure. "Oh good luck with that" said Lydia sarcastically looking at Scott. "Yeah she's probably right maybe you shouldn't, well at least until we figure out how to get him back to normal" said Stiles looking at Scott and me.

"I can't lie to him" Scott stated. "Okay, I'll do it" stated Stiles confident. "Uh, i don't think any of us can. Remember he can hear our heartbeat rising. When we find him we tell him the truth" said Scott stating a good point. "If he gets to the house first, you won't have to" stated Deaton looking at us.

°°°

Both boys and I ran inside the station to see that Derek was already there and the Sheriff looking amused.

"I'll handle this" i heard the sheriff say. Then gestured us to follow him inside his office.

"I want you to be honest with me absolutely and completely honest with me," said the Sheriff to us three. I just nodded and Scott gestures him to continue. "Have you been time traveling?" he asked taking us three by surprise.

"Hang on-what?" said Stiles confused.

"Cause if time traveling is real, you know what i-I'm done I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House" said Stiles's dad really irritated. I muffled a laugh.