32 || Carbonite

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Her face was so red from anger and her eyes flared so hard not specifically at Stiles but at the idea if Kate Aren't taking her brother and Kira

"Oh! I am going to find so many ways to hurt her! I am going to grab her and throw her to the ground and then off a cliff and then I'm going to punch her face so hard-"

"Oh God, Madeline calm down. You're scaring me" Stiles cuts her threats off actually scared at her words. He knew she wouldn't really hurt anybody, but that kind of makes him think she would.

She huffed angrily crossing her arms as she hopped off the car and went into the Sheriff's department.

Once inside the Sheriff's office, Stilinski slammed the door shut. "You are not going to Mexico" he snaps at his sun with a pointed finger.

"Dad! Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico" Stiles excuses which Madeline nodded.

"Please, Sheriff. It's my brother and Kira" Madeline begged him giving him puppy eyes. He looked away knowing she could totally convince him with that look. She convinced everyone with that look.

"Okay. Even if Deaton is right about this..."

"Yeah" Stiles nodded.

"...The best thing to do is to go through the proper channels-"

"Dad" Stiles.

"No" Madeline.

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points" he says already knowing the protocols for a lost kid but not with this kind of situation of Supernatural.

"Dad, I can't just sit around," Madeline cleared her throat. "We can't just sit around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them, and rescue them. I'm going" he states.