20 || Only When Necessary

-3rd person's P.O.V-

To Madeline, it would've been a lot more relaxing to know how her brother and friends were if she's was able to enter the school. But they were all on lockdown and no one was allowed inside.

Liam had been getting calls from his mother and step-dad for him to come home. It was already the next day. Yes. They stayed over waiting for any responses.

He had texted them that he was over at Madeline's but afternoon hearing what went on in the school. They wanted him home now.

"You can go, I'll wait" she did see him ignore the phone multiple times. He gave her a sorry look. "You sure?" he asked her and the blue-haired girl nodded.

"Course. I'll call you if anything happens" she told him pecking his cheek and he smiles walking away from the school.

Madeline couldn't stop the hunch for her brother and it was horrible to be waiting for any answers. When there were CDC people walking back forth and in and out of the building.

She was also pretty small and well people pushed a lot. With Liam, he could fight more for space but without him, she was being squished.

And she hated it. She detested big crowds. It made her uncomfortable. It's not that she didn't like the people but they were too crowded to see what was going on.

"Could you please let me pass" she says but Iran like her voice went in their ears and out the other side. She huffed in annoyance.

"Excuse me!" when she raised her voice Lydia turned at knowing the exact tone of that person.

"Madeline!" she called and spotted the blue hair in the crowd.

"Excuse me. Move please" the strawberry-blonde told people and took a hold of the younger girl's hand and pulled her in.

"Go under" she told her and Madeline did as told going below the bar.

She hugged Lydia relieved to know she was okay. He didn't know if it was just Stiles, Kira, Scott, and Malia who were infected.

"You're Okay. That's good. How're the others?" the voice was concerned.

"Well we don't know yet. But we're about to find out" she says when she saw students start to head out of the school. They seemed perfectly fine.

Lydia nodded at Madeline who told her to go find her mom and so they went inside only to separate to look for those they wanted.

On her way inside she stopped in front of Malia. "Malia! Oh thank God" she breathed out hugging the taller girl.