12 || First Kiss

-3rd person's P

-3rd person's P.O.V-

That game night was very suspenseful and nerve-wracking for Madeline

That game night was very suspenseful and nerve-wracking for Madeline. She didn't know what would happen and she was sure she didn't want anything to happen at all.

Of course, she wanted to catch Garrett and completely confirm it was him who was going on a Supernatural hunt for money.

And as she was waiting for Liam outside the locker rooms for the coach to finish his speech to inspire kids to his players she leaned on the wall.

Madeline wasn't sure what would go down tonight and not knowing what to do besides waiting for the assassin himself to do the next move was something that could go either bad or very bad.

But her feet tapped on the floor as she looked at the empty halls where all the lights were off and it was just her. It gave her chills.

A faint breeze entered the place and her eyebrows raised as some leaves dance around the ground making her wonder how or when did those appear there.

It was weird, it made her want to know how they get in? Especially where was that strong wind coming from? But as she pulled off the wall she was greeted by her brother Scott.

"Hey, Mads what are you doing here?" he asked her curiously as she never waited for him by lockers room but outside.

"Just waiting for you and Kira," it'd be awkward if she said she was really just waiting for Liam. Scott smirked seeing right through her blue eyes lies and nodded. "Just to say good luck today" she raised her hand and formed a fist in a supportive way.

"You're a big liar. But thank you" he says before kissing her forehead and running off with the rest of his team. The last one to come out was Liam Dunbar.

How convenient.

"Hey" she smiles at him as his blue eyes land on her figure instantly smiling.

"Madeline" he breathed out happy to see her.

"So I just wanted to say good luck and be careful" her pink lips moved while he looked down at them then back up at her light blue eyes.