24 || Blue, Brown, Run

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Listen Gabe I think we should add the blue to our presentation

"Listen Gabe I think we should add the blue to our presentation. It will look better" Madeline tells her classmate who insisted on leaving it all brown.

"Madeline I know what I'm doing okay. Brown will make us get an A+" he had brown hair with big brown eyes. He also had great confidence. He was a nice kid who if you didn't mess with, wouldn't bother you at all. That's why seeing as he was her table partner she'd partner up with him for this project.

She usually picked alone since with the help of Stiles and Lydia she'd be sure to get an A. She would ask Scott but like her, they'd be lost sometimes during research.

"This is science, Gabe. It needs some color. Not because the dirt is brown and it is science do we need to do it that color" she tells him pressing the blue square on the screen changing some parts from the slides.

The guy shook his head no and changed it back to brown. "I am sure the teacher will like brown. Who doesn't?" he asks chuckling. "Me. I don't and I'm pretty sure most people don't" her fingers changed the color.

The two continued to bicker until his father came inside the room. "Gabe leave the girl's computer. You'll break it" he warns him and she pulls it back. "And I prefer blue" he winked at Madeline making her smirk in triumph.

Gabe just rolled his eyes giving up with him trying to get the color he wanted. "Fine, but if we get a B. It's on you" he tells her and gets up grabbing his glass.

"Wait can you bring me some water too please?" she asks him and he nods grabbing her glass and leaving to his kitchen. She had to finish this project that was for tomorrow and it was already pretty late. With one more slide, they'd be done.

"Hey, Madeline?"

"Yes?" she answeres not taking her sight from the screen.

"You like cold or normal water?" he asks her. And as she types down one of the last words she answered him.